PDA

View Full Version : First foot worship experience?

TheWolf9
11-22-2011, 04:09 AM
When you first had your feet worshiped or you worshiped another's feet, what was it like?

Franz
11-22-2011, 02:27 PM
My very first experience was back when I was a sixth-grader (believe it or not) and the guy was a 16-y-o high-school junior named Bill. He was a really nice guy who lived on a neighboring farm where he was, as an orphan, given room-and-board in exchange for doing the work for the older married couple who owned the farm and raised show horses. Anyway, the first experience with Bill blew my mind almost completely. He had size 10.5 beefy smelly feet, and he let me enjoy his hot feet any way I wanted. I'd spent several months working up to getting at Bill and his sexy feet, and he turned out to be a totally wonderful guy with whom for a year-and-a-half or so I eventually did absolutely everything imaginable sexually and then some. I still "see" him in my dreams after all these years.

buddy723
11-23-2011, 06:47 PM
...would love to hear more detail. How did you realise you liked each other? How did you get his feet?

Franz
11-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Well, Buddy, I want to make it clear that it was I who seduced Bill, not vice-versa. Anyway, we both lived on big neighboring farms way out in the country and both rode the same school bus to school. Initially Bill liked to talk with me about the many books (history, etc.) I was reading, and we fell into the pattern of sitting together on the school bus to and from the county seat schools. Gradually we became friends and talked together daily about many topics and daily events. Eventually I worked up the nerve to ask Bill if I could remove one of his shoes when he'd sit with his knees up on the back of the seat in front of ours on the school bus. At the time I thought Bill would think my request was nutty--but he didn't, apparently, because he let me untie and remove his shoe....

Franz
11-23-2011, 10:58 PM
When I did that the first time--and found out how wonderfully smelly his socked foot was, thereafter my shyness vanished. And before long I was removing his shoe literally every day--to touch and rub his socked foot, to feel his toes and his sole through his sock, etc. I told Bill I loved the scent of his sweaty socked feet, and hearing that caused him to respond kindly to my wanting to touch, caress, and hold his sweaty foot. Then one day during spring break that school year, Bill brought something to my Mother from the couple he lived with and worked for, and as I walked him back to the entry gate to our family farm, it started raining like crazy. He and I dashed into big barn on our farm, and once we were in the hayloft, I asked Bill if I could take his shoes off....

Franz
11-23-2011, 11:04 PM
He said "Sure," and I took first his shoes and then his sweaty socks off of his feet. Bill's beefy size 10.5 feet looked gorgeous and hot to me--and they smelled as good as they looked. I told him I wanted to smell, play with his feet and tickle them, and he said "Okay." And he let me do whatever I wanted to with his sweaty feet. At the time I wasn't really sure why he was so generous and accommodating with me--but I didn't question it, either. And before long he and I would secretly meet in the loft of our barn once or twice a week. Because Bill worked so hard doing farm work, he had a really great muscular body, and it didn't take long for me to "grow my interest" in all of his wonderful muscular body....

Franz
11-23-2011, 11:14 PM
I retained the initiative and Bill let me during the weeks and months--18 months or so that followed--keep my initiative and would let me do whatever I wanted with him and his hunky body. So I did anything and everything that occurred to me to try doing with him. He cooperated and remained submissive to me, and eventually by the time I was 13 myself (and he was 18) I happily had sex with Bill in every conceivable way I could think of. He always got hard of course, and we always both shot loads--and I adored him. I absolutely loved Bill's gorgeous sexy feet, too. Over time I came to delight in every inch of his superb body, including his genitals, his armpits, his butt and his asshole, his nipples--all of his body. I was insatiable, and Bill enjoyed doing whatever I wanted him to do. When he was graduated from high school and left the area to join the U.S. Army, naturally I was devastated for a while. But by then I had learned that there were lots of guys, high school students, even three male high school teachers, plus various neighboring adult males, who proved more than willing to let me seduce and pleasure both them and me. So for me the pattern was "set"--for life.

gbmcleod
12-03-2011, 08:20 PM
..from baby steps to full blown erotic physicality. It reads like the kind of stories I'd enjoy reading on nifty.org, but with more details (I positively roll my eyes at sex acts that read like a description of the scenery)..."I touched him. I pulled own his pants and sucked his dick. He came loads..." Ugh...the imagination (and erotic maturity) of the writers is like a piece of chicken cooked until it's bone dry. No sexy dialogue, like "...Oh, God, eat me, EAT ME..." or one phrase like that in their entire stories (I'm on a roll here, guys, read and reflect). I'm not looking for David Foster Wallace, but eroticism seems to have died, replaced by simple sexuality. Perhaps we all need to see the new release "Shame" to see what happens when emotion and sexuality are divorced from each other. Or maybe not: watch "The Batchelor, or The Batchelorette" or "The Kardashians" to see how shallow we've become.

And I like that, instead of one post, you broke it up, as one would in chapters, leaving the reader to be panting to read the next post. Very, very sensuous, flowing, narrative.
Thanks for posting something with depth and color and fire in it. I thirst for that kind of narrative, but today's postings, books, and especially movies all sound as though they were written by someone with no imagination, no life experience, and no sense of dialogue that fits the time (Thor, to use an example, is splattered with 20th centry aphorisms, phrases and the like. Who'd ever know that the language of that time was filled with "archaic" wordings, as far removed from current lingo as the caveman's club is removed from a remote-controlled SCUL missile).
Thanks, it was erotic and sensual -- not merely sexual. I guess as I get older (62), I'm pretty bored with "let's do it" and "ready to rock and roll" and other shallow expressions. But that's the writer in me.
Very nice story and entertaining.
Thank you. Really. Thank you.
Glen

mewlovesfeet
01-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Unfortunately I'm still a foot virgin. :(