PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

ropedfeet
11-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Well I thought it was time for a new topic here, so I started one on the holidays.

Who likes them? Who doesn't? Who is indifferent?

I myself personally do like them. I think I like the lights and decorations the most. I do like people getting together and having some fun. The food is a great part of it too. Its not a religious thing to me personally.

I also do not "get stressed out" during the holidays.

So what does everyone/anyone think about them?

Which holiday is your favorite?

ftlaudft
11-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Special Holiday Slurps and Burps from me to you, Ropie! I love holidays and celebrate every day as a holiday anyway. But having a special season in which to concentrate on all our joys together is a great idea. If we have sorrows, we can share them too and keep it mellow. Life is good! Feet are beautiful! Keep the party going!

My favorite holiday? The feastday of St Fargo the Flatulent, of course!

BootsMcGraw
11-20-2011, 02:52 PM
...My favorite holiday? The feastday of St Fargo the Flatulent, of course!
I assume Saint Fargo is the patron saint of beans?

ftlaudft
11-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Well, Boots, I used to doze off during catechism class, so I may not be remembering all the heavenly bodies and their attributes with absolute certitude. But I'm sure that someone is looking over the beaners and the lovers of turkey and pumpkin pie ... and even the slurpers and burpers of our own dear community. So we should celebrate all the powers and celestial beings that do watch over us and make it a big inclusive party to keep us on the right course from one year to the next. I'll drink to that! Where's my tequila...

ropedfeet
11-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope everyone has a good day whether you plan to be with friends or a quiet day at home. Its all good either way. I like to watch the parade on TV :)