Nes
11-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Lets scare a tiny man

vegasguy
11-14-2011, 02:43 AM
Amazing pic!!

JohnRice
11-14-2011, 03:06 AM
This might be off topic for a picture thread to try and enter into conversation. But the pic in question is such a delightful jumping point, I can't resist trying.

Imagine you could be little, or a buddy's feet big. What would be the perfect fantasy scale to have foot fun with a giant? Would you want to play with feet literally the scale of an ocean liner, like here? Or with a foot as large as your body? Or toes as big as your head?

There is something nice about this image. Just the idea you could climb between this giants toes and snuggle away in there. So much good feet to lick. -But one wonders if the psychology of never being able to suck a whole toe would wear on one. -How big is just the right amount of 'big'?

I'm guessing a foot about the size of my body, or just a little larger would be the most fun.
That way, I could still get my arms around it. Lots to lick. Lots to love.

--And just imagine the scent! Yum.

I've seen guys who have really, really, really big feet. -I've never played with feet that large and sometimes I wonder how I'd feel about it. Like, could I handle it? I think I could. (I know I could.) But would I like it more or less than being with a guy where I can get all his toes in my mouth???

How big would your fantasy 'giant' feet be?

vegasguy
11-14-2011, 04:43 PM
I have had fantasies since I was a kid about being slightly smaller than a guys big toe. Thinking about it though it would be amazing to be at a foot that is about the size of my body. Then I could feel the massive heel rubbing on my crotch, while I and kissing and licking the big toe at the same time. What an amazing orgasm that would be, specially if the guy was standing and I was under his foot, looking up at him. I love the strength aspect of it too, knowing that if the giant wanted, he would just press and I'd be squashed!

KaiserAl
11-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Haha have any of you heard of CoiledFist? If you like giants and what not, I recommend you check it out.

vegasguy
11-15-2011, 08:46 PM
No, never heard of it. What is it?