PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Feet

tenchichan
11-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks to Netflix I am watching "Star Trek: The Next Generation" for the first time. I'm really enjoying the series thus far, but I'm frustrated at the severe lack of foot scenes.

I was hoping some of you foot-loving Trekkies out there could help me out! I'm looking for the feet of Brent Spiner (Data,) Jonathan Frakes (Riker,) and Colm Meany (O'Brien.)

If you don't have any pictures but you recall an episode where any of these actors appeared barefoot, that works too. Every episode is up on Netflix so I can peruse at my leisure. Although I'm also not holding my breath-- there doesn't seem to be a lot of reasons to go barefoot in the 24th century :(

TheWolf9
11-10-2011, 11:16 PM
I saw Worf barefoot in only one episode (the one where he breaks his back).

ftslave67
11-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Man, it's been a while, but I do think Riker had a foot shot in one show. And they were big and wide.

Footlover28
11-12-2011, 05:55 AM
Man, it's been a while, but I do think Riker had a foot shot in one show. And they were big and wide.

He had a barefoot appearance in "Night Terrors", season 4 episode 17. He's in bed with some snakes (which is in fact a hallucination).

chgoburbguy
11-12-2011, 12:50 PM
You can also see Rikers feet in S4 "First Contact" at the very beginning of the episode. He is barefoot a few other times but nothing close up that I can recall. Brent Spiner never showed his feet on the show.

tenchichan
11-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Thanks everyone! I knew I could count on a bunch of gay men online to be Trekkies LOL. I'm a bit disappointed we never see Data's feet, but at least there's Riker's feet!

TheWolf9
11-13-2011, 02:21 AM
Thanks everyone! I knew I could count on a bunch of gay men online to be Trekkies LOL. I'm a bit disappointed we never see Data's feet, but at least there's Riker's feet!

My ultimate male crush is Nero from Star Trek (2009).

http://www.startrekdesktopwallpaper.com/new_wallpaper/Star_Trek_Romulan_Nero_freecomputerdesktopwallpape r_1024.jpg

shaneripley81
11-13-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm sure Nero's feet look very similar to the feet of the actor who played him, Eric Bana. ;)

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10791&highlight=eric+bana

...but I'm sure you already know this.
What do you imagine they would look like? How would they smell? What would like to do to them?

TheWolf9
11-14-2011, 12:48 AM
I'm sure Nero's feet look very similar to the feet of the actor who played him, Eric Bana. ;)

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10791&highlight=eric+bana

...but I'm sure you already know this.
What do you imagine they would look like? How would they smell? What would like to do to them?

Well, a person's feet usually look like the person's hands. Same skin color, long fingers usually means long toes, etc. Nero has human looking hands, so I presume he has human looking feet. However, he wears split toe boots which is a mystery.

His feet probably stink because he wears those boots 24/7. Even in the scene when he's interrogating Pike with the Centurian slug, he's wading in about 8 inches of water while wearing those boots. I bet his feet smell like good cheese or bad meat.

I would love to get him relaxed. He lies back on a bed and I remove his stanky boots and work on his bare feet. First, I would wash them really good before licking them clean. Going between his toes and soles as he grunts in pleasure.

I bet he wouldn't be so angry if he had someone give him a relaxing foot massage :D

Btw, I bought a pair of Nero's boots. Cost me $300 but totally worth it.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk150/AL489/SBM/MPP/MyAyyaTabi1.jpg

shaneripley81
11-14-2011, 09:05 PM
I think it would be hot just watching you rub Nero's feet (of course I'd want to join in!)
Those are some awesome boots, by the way!

TheWolf9
11-14-2011, 10:49 PM
I think it would be hot just watching you rub Nero's feet (of course I'd want to join in!)
Those are some awesome boots, by the way!

Rubbing his stinky feet while he moans and grunts. :D