PDA

View Full Version : Barefoot Hippie

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:21 AM
A 'Barefoot Hippie' pic was posted recently, I believe maybe in the Beautiful Feet sticky (thanks!). Someone commented on it and wondered whatever happened to him. I've wondered the same - this guy is one of my favorites and I always wanted more. There is just something unbelievably hot about this very comfortable, dirty barefoot guy next door. Here's what I have. To the best of my knowledge, nothing is copyrighted. If anyone has other pics or higher resolution images, I'd love to see them. And if anyone knows where Barefoot Hippie is, or anything about him, I'd love to hear that too!

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:25 AM
More Barefoot Hippie. Just to note, many of the filenames are not original (victim to a OCD file re-naming), apologies on that.

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:29 AM
More Barefoot Hippie...

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:34 AM
Barefoot Hippie!

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:35 AM
Barefoot Hippie.

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:37 AM
Yep, Barefoot Hippie...

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:39 AM
Continuing adventures of Barefoot Hippie...

ropedfeet
11-03-2011, 03:39 AM
I remember this guy...he is gorgeous, and so are his feet. I would love to see any new pictures too. I'm just glad there are all of these in the meantime.

The one of him sitting on the ground next to the car is a classic. Those dirty soles are just incredible.

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:47 AM
The Barefoot Hippie

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 03:51 AM
I remember this guy...he is gorgeous, and so are his feet. I would love to see any new pictures too. I'm just glad there are all of these in the meantime.

The one of him sitting on the ground next to the car is a classic. Those dirty soles are just incredible.I know, right?! He is so earthy, so low-maintenence, I just want to eat him alive...

barefootLA
11-03-2011, 04:23 AM
More Barefoot Hippie...

ropedfeet
11-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Wow, Thanks for that other sole shot sitting next to the car....I remember that one too...thats another great picture for sure with different lighting on his feet :P

Mmmmmm

akeel
11-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Thanks barefootLa. I miss his contributions. He used to be one of "THE" guys, but then dropped off the net.

gamsky
11-04-2011, 12:55 AM
I remember Barefoot Hippie...He's old school Footbuddies - back when it was just a bulletin board...whatever happened to this man and his sexy feet? Damn, he used to make me hard....very handsome too. Please update us BH...

barefootLA
11-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Thanks guys! Glad to see I'm not the only one who remembers him fondly.

I can swear that I have another series of him stashed away with the 'barefoot hippie' watermark on them, but I can't seem to locate them, they must have very generic names. If I find them, I'll definitely post them!

ozsole
11-04-2011, 05:23 AM
I've always loved that first posted pic of him and his soles beside the car.

achillesheelart
11-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Yeah, he's gorgeous from head to toe. I'd do terrible, tickly things to his feet. :)

kinkyrican
11-06-2011, 04:09 AM
Anybody know his shoe size?

juice
11-06-2011, 09:39 AM
The Barefoot Hippie

The 2nd pic here in set # 9 is my favorite of his feet !

JohnRice
11-06-2011, 03:38 PM
I would dare to say that shot of Barefoot Hippie sitting on the road with his dirty soles pointed at the camera is perhaps the most Iconic photo of feet ever taken.

It was one of the first images I discovered on the internet back when I got my first computer. And the power of that shot stoked my imagination for years. It is just beautiful, graceful and highly erotic. So refined and at the same time, deliciously debase. It makes one want to known, love and care for this this human being. And at the same time do wicked, naughty, sinfully erotic things to him as well.

I'd take a bullet for the boy and I don't even know him. Hats off to you BH! You are special.

ftlaudft
11-06-2011, 03:51 PM
I totally understand the enthusiasm this handsome hunk is generating. I don't know if I'd take a bullet for him, but if he wanted to throw a banana - or something even more personal - my way, I'd certainly stretch my limits to make us both supremely happy!

lickyafeet
11-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Hot soles! wish I could lick them :-)

wncMTNfoot
11-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Looking better than ever! Barefoot Hippie was always one of my favorites.

wncMTNfoot
11-15-2011, 11:40 AM
I found a couple in my stash.

akeel
11-16-2011, 01:53 AM
I just stumbled upon an oldie in my stash too ...

barefootLA
11-17-2011, 02:51 AM
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thanks guys!

akeel
11-28-2011, 07:30 PM
Found a couple of more oldies in my collection:

vegasguy
11-29-2011, 05:30 AM
I must have missed something years back, and I'm a senior member here. I've never seen this guy before.

a1david1a
12-11-2011, 12:05 AM
I must have missed something years back, and I'm a senior member here. I've never seen this guy before.
Most of these pics looks like they were from around 2000.
We lived very near each other in Ohio at the time.
He sort of dropped off the radar around 2001-2002, though, if I remember right.

akeel
12-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Most of these pics looks like they were from around 2000.
We lived very near each other in Ohio at the time.
He sort of dropped off the radar around 2001-2002, though, if I remember right.

Did you know him? Talk to him? From my understanding, he was/is straight and preferred women's feet, but was cool to both sexes admiring his feet. Could be wrong, but that was my understanding.

Morton
12-11-2011, 04:00 PM
I have not seen these feet in a long time, but they are still my all time favorite. Please return to us full time.

akeel
12-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Found another stashed in my archives:

barefootLA
12-14-2011, 03:14 AM
Jesus. :) HOT find Akeel, thanks!

a1david1a
12-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Did you know him? Talk to him? From my understanding, he was/is straight and preferred women's feet, but was cool to both sexes admiring his feet. Could be wrong, but that was my understanding.
I'd rather not go into details, because I remember he told me he didn't like public exposure and was concerned about it.
Then again, within a month he'd posted feet pics of himself on his web page, which is where some of the pics in this thread originated.
I got the feeling he might have been a bit conflicted at the time. But, hey, so was I.

akeel
12-16-2011, 11:32 PM
I'd rather not go into details, because I remember he told me he didn't like public exposure and was concerned about it.
Then again, within a month he'd posted feet pics of himself on his web page, which is where some of the pics in this thread originated.
I got the feeling he might have been a bit conflicted at the time. But, hey, so was I.

Totally understand, and I admire the class you've exhibited against my crass questions. My feeling is that there is some conflict involved in his relationship with his self-made "celebrity". He is just like all of us here who have had/have a complex relationship with their own foot fetishism. His exhibitionism may have been a devil in disguise, so to speak: it gave him a feeling of liberty while opening up a whole can of worms he wasn't prepared for, namely the admiration of an anonymous fan base that may have interfered with his own personal life. He never seemed ultraistic to me - just a guy-next-door who was experimenting with the brand new unknown world of the internet.

Anyway, I hope he isn't ashamed or embarrassed by the legacy he's left behind. They are amazing pictures and carry with them a nostalgia of the beginnings of a whole new way of communicating with the world. We take the internet for granted now, but a decade ago, it was all relatively new. In the foot fetish world - which, I think, has gained a sense of a phenomenon because of the internet - Barefoot Hippie is one of its icons.