PDA

View Full Version : CockSureMen's latest...

ftlaudft
11-01-2011, 07:36 PM
The most recent coupling offered by CockSureMen features an erotic romp by lovely Nick Ford and Brandon Jones. You'll be impressed by the delightful foot photography throughout, soles, tops, and toewebbing being highlighted for close perusal. The pecker and butthole shots aren't so bad either. I mean, if you like that sort of thing.

Footlover28
11-06-2011, 04:24 AM
to support your promising words

ftlaudft
11-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Thank you, Footlover28! As always, with your magical skill you capture the rapture!

alexandre
11-06-2011, 10:35 AM
There's "NO" foot licking, or toe sucking, in the scene, is there?

Cocksure Men use to be very hot. But, whoever is doing the directing now is very dull, and "wham bam, thank you Sam". Jake, who has a "BIG" foot fetish should get after his director/directors and make them do the scenes hotter, as they use to be.

Just my opinion, as I was a huge "Cocksure" fan.

ftlaudft
11-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Alexandre, I'm really happy with the site. Jake's models are mature, handsome and fully developed. If they don't do everything I put into my personal script, that's OK.

I know some guys have very specific and refined requirements for total satisfaction. In order to be able to cum, one guy may require his partner to stick a mallet up his ass and play "'Yankee Doodle"' on the xylophone with it. But for me, so long as the guy doesn't have a noodle dick and spaghetti toes, I'm content with a simple sex act. I guess I may be unsophisticated.

alexandre
11-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Oh What's the use!!! You know I love & respect you Ftlaudft!!! You still write the "BEST" material. I can't understand why you never went into professional writing, or comedy writing, as you are "VERY" talented!!!

"Ftlaudtft", I have been an on & off member of "Cocksuremen" since Jake started the site. I just feel, that like Michael's site, something is missing. As that certain spark isn't there any longer. Perhaps, it's just me.

By the way, in closing..........."YOU"RE STILL THE BEST"!!! Keep those movie reviews coming, sir!!!

ftlaudft
11-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Why, Alexandre! Your beautiful words got me so excited I grabbed my castanets and danced a fandango in my living room! Now I want to run out and see a movie just so I can review it! What's playing, anyway?Thanks for being a friend.

alexandre
11-07-2011, 05:25 PM
"My Burning Bush" Starring "Hot George"......."OR"..........."Queer Elizabeth the II" Starring; "Doris Dyke"

I heard the second film is a real killer!!! Enjoy!!!

By the way.......don't stubb your toes while your dancing around your parlor. As there's nothing worse than large Hammer Head Toes!!!!

Hey "Ftlaudft"....Never fear, you'll always be number one to me!!! Keep those "reviews" & "heads up" coming.

Oh yea........I read where Andy Rooney has passed on. Soooooo, Ftlaudft, why don't you think about replacing him???? Just a passing thought,from one friend to another.

wncMTNfoot
11-08-2011, 10:29 PM
I just ended a six month subscription with a combo package of Jake's websites... Cocksure Men, Jake Cruise, and SG4GE (Strait Guy for the Gay Eye.)

I must say I was extremely satisfied. I love that Jake has such a strong foot fetish himself.
I sure wish he interacted with us a little bit here and chatted with us a little more about his own foot fetish.