PDA

View Full Version : Boston feet?

footguy38
10-20-2011, 03:09 AM
Hey guys - Boston area guy eager to get my hands and mouth all over some feet - open to mutual play (I have sweaty size 9's), and also roleplay stuff involving feet (especially guys who could get into playing a fratboy or young jock, etc). Really only looking for guys in or near Boston. Prefer 18-40 but all responses considered. All I ask is that you be for real, available, have pics, and able to actually hold a conversation online to start with. (If you can't be personable online, I'll assume you can't communicate face to face either.)

Me - 47, 5'6, 230 (small framed with a belly), brown/blue.

Especially love sucking toes, and the feel of feet in my face. Can also get into sneakers and white athletic socks. (Not really into boots or other footwear.) Also have a huge fetish for armpits, if we want to explore other stuff - and I pride myself on giving great head, lol.

If you're interested, leave me a replay (in this thread or in a private message) with an email contact (let's start with email rather than IM or phone). Hope to be at your feet soon...;-)

Footguy38