PDA

View Full Version : Feedback needed on new video format

MyStr8M8sFeet
10-18-2011, 06:11 AM
Hi guys. As everyone here is into feet I thought this would be the perfect place for me to test a new video format I'm working on for my site. I would really appreciate it if you could please could you post your feedback in regard to whether or not you are able to view the attached video (see link at bottom) and what browser/platform you are using.

In theory it should work in firefox, chrome, opera, safari, IE9 as well as on iphones/ipad and android.

I'm especially keen to hear how it plays on smart phones/tablets.

Please don't trash the guy or the clip itself, just whether you are able to view it and what you viewed it on. It's for the benefit of everyone if I can get my clips to work on all platforms so I really appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

http://www.mystr8m8sfeet.com/test/index.html

hitdabassline
10-18-2011, 06:33 AM
Well I'm just using the usual (Vista/ firefox) and it works fine for me :)

Brody
10-18-2011, 07:33 AM
Works for me on my Mac.

DavidA
10-18-2011, 10:24 PM
Works very well with Windows XP.

dragonfly
10-19-2011, 02:18 AM
Fine on my DROID X running Android.

Dragonfly

flickfire
10-19-2011, 03:04 PM
It worked fine for me too. I also use Firefox(the latest version). Do you think you can get your model Aiden to do some more videos? I absolutely LOVE his feet! Guys with overlapping toes really do it for me!

luc
10-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Hi. I thought I'd go the extra mile for you since you asked. I threw it into my ipad using safari browser as well as skyfire. Both ran flawlessly and looked fantastic. Hot clip too, thanks! Time to renew my subscription very soon! Keep up the hot work! Hoping for more worship stuff, esp. Luc

MyStr8M8sFeet
10-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Thank you so much everybody! Basically, my plan is (if the feedback continues to be positive) to change all the videos on my site to this format as well as future updates so that everybody can view them regardless of what platform they are using. PC, apple, smart phones etc.

So please continue to post your comments, it's very much appreciated.

ftslave67
10-23-2011, 08:22 AM
Works fine with Vista/Chrome