PDA

View Full Version : My perfect foot fetish relationship

TheWolf9
10-17-2011, 04:16 AM
Greetings. As some of you know, I'm an asexual, which means I don't like sex with either man or woman. No anal, blowjobs, etc. My sexual thrill is strictly feet and footwear (wearing them, having someone touch them, etc).

Being asexual, I've wondered how relationships will work in the future and I've been thinking about a foot fetish relationship. Basically, it's just me and a roommate and he has a foot fetish like I do. We won't do sex or blowjobs or anything. But he can do whatever he wants with my feet whenever he wants. He won't even have to ask for permission. I could just be sitting on the couch watching TV and he just sits down by my feet and starts licking them while I just go about my life. I could even be sleeping and he would just lift up the covers and lick my feet while I sleep.

It would be even better if I could find a specific guy I like who I could worship his feet but that might be asking too much. I'm unfortunately pretty picky about the feet of guys I play with.

This is how I imagine my future sex life will be and I'm honestly fine with it.

ftlaudft
10-17-2011, 07:20 AM
Wolf9, you've got your dream and your vision, and that's the only way to start on a trip for a happy life. Now you've got to go get it. Bon voyage!

The one item I wondered about was the mental picture you pose of you sitting in a chair in your living room some day and you want your partner to know he doesn't need permission to come over to you and start licking your feet. You know that. But how will he know that? Sometimes body language is enough. A glance. A shoulder rub. A sigh.

But sometimes it's not enough and you've got to tell him. Speak to him! Communicate.

Over half the marriages fall apart and a big part of it seems to be the lack of communication. If you want him to understand in general that certain things are allowed and welcome, then you must tell him. And in a particular setting, don't just sit and hope he understands that you're in the mood and would welcome some attention to this or to that. Say so! Sigh! Sing a ditty from the homeland! Grab him by the balls if you have to! But let him know.

Good luck! You sound like you know who you are and you're moving in the right direction.

By the way, I ran across El Farouk Kkaki. Do you know him? He heads a group that sounds like something you might be interested in. Check him out on Wikipedia.

TheWolf9
10-17-2011, 01:32 PM
Well, I would tell him before we move in together that he can do whatever he wants to my feet whenever he wants.

That way when we finally live together, he won't need to ask permission. He just goes ahead and does his thing with my feet.

I just looked up El Farouk Kkaki. Sounds interesting but his organization seems based in Canada.

I'm thinking of moving to California because it is a very liberal place and I'm sure to find someone with the same interest as me.

Str8FootLover
10-31-2011, 11:14 PM
Dude- I have the same interest = would love a buddy who lets me do wharever I want to his feet - perfect - you should contact me. Live in Indianapolis but would love to have you visit for foot play to start and see what happens....let me know. 35 - 5'6 135, maculine, athletic, discreet - very private