10-14-2011, 09:36 AM
time to chill and get rid of those shoes and socks

luv2bottom
10-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Very nice. Love that foot.

buddy723
10-14-2011, 01:07 PM
So wish I was on the end of those dawgs!! :p
Keep posting pics mister - you're hot!!! If they can be better resolution, I'd be soooo happy :)

Franz
10-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Adam, I've said this before and I'll say it again: You are an extremely handsome and hot man in the top prime of your life, from head to toes. And your sexy feet just blow me away. (And, BTW, I'd be more than happy to light your cigarette up anytime.) My thanks to you for posting new pics of your sexy feet and hot self. What you don't have the world doesn't want or need.

adamda1st
10-14-2011, 02:33 PM
It's great to know that there are some really NICE guys out there---unlike some real nut-jobs I've met recently who think they know best for everyone because they're old and make up rhymes and think they're Dr.Seuss LOL Thanks for the comments I really appreciate it.

Franz
10-14-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm not "going mystical" on you, Adam; however, as I may have also told you before, I know you are personally a very sweet, warm, and decent man--and it is this about you that makes you an outstanding man and person. Yes, you are physically and in your looks a very handsome and hot, appealing guy; but it is your good heart that truly makes you so outstanding. I thank you again for posting all the great pics of your sexy feet and your wonderful face.

My best to you,

Franz

BootsMcGraw
10-15-2011, 11:30 PM
It's great to know that there are some really NICE guys out there---unlike some real nut-jobs I've met recently who think they know best for everyone because they're old and make up rhymes and think they're Dr.Seuss LOL Thanks for the comments I really appreciate it.
Um... veiled or not... you make one more insult of a member here, and I promise you, you will be perma-banned.

Topic closed.