PDA

View Full Version : HGTV's PAUL JAMES FEET & Youtube link

toeman2035
10-08-2011, 10:41 PM
back by popular demand ....a collection of over a decade of Paul James of HGTV's Gardening by the Yard showing off his size 13 soles and wiggling his toes for all to enjoy . Please leave comments if you enjoy ! Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0quQYH4j0Y8&feature=channel_video_title

toeman2035
10-08-2011, 10:44 PM
more of the sexiest barefoot dude on HGTV

toeman2035
10-08-2011, 10:46 PM
beautiful images of paul's smelly feet...hot

toeman2035
10-08-2011, 10:48 PM
enjoy fellow foot fans of Paul James

toeman2035
10-08-2011, 10:51 PM
I love his soles just perfection

toeman2035
10-08-2011, 10:53 PM
enjoy! He has the best soles on tv.

Gyronemo
10-09-2011, 03:59 AM
OH MY GOD! Thank you for these - these were some of the earliest pics I found online when I was younger, and I always loved the few pics I saw of his feet; feet with personality are a major turn-on for me, and Paul James has some real lively feet. To get so many more pics AND a video is a mega bonus. Thank you!!!

toeman2035
10-09-2011, 06:43 AM
you are very welcome! I first got hooked on Paul's soles on a website called FOOTMAC foot captures back in the late 1990's. If u r out there I would love to hear from you footmac! Glad u enjoy them. Here are a few more pics for u to get off to.

toeman2035
10-09-2011, 06:53 AM
these are for u footmac if u r out there. enjoy!!

toeman2035
10-09-2011, 01:00 PM
here is what Paul James from HGTV Gardening by the Yard is quoted on his own website back in APril of 2010 re:

Foot Fetishes

I got three questions regarding my feet. Interesting, huh? One was from someone who merely wanted me to know how much he or she admired them. Thanks for that. Another one was from someone who wanted to know if my feet are ticklish. (Answer: Yes, very much so.) And the third was from someone who wanted to know my shoe size, which happens to be 13D.

http://www.gardenerguy.com/QandAApril2010.html

Footlover28
10-09-2011, 01:42 PM
these are for u footmac if u r out there. enjoy!!

I remember his site very well 'cos this were my first online steps with my fetish. He still has his fans out there!!

toeman2035
10-09-2011, 02:01 PM
HA HA footlover....he was my first feet fetish site on the net. Not sure what happened to him. He was a really nice guy that ran it as I had many chats with him online over a 2 or 3 year period. Hope he is doing ok. He is the ONLY reason I came to know Paul James and he had the same fondness for Paul's feet as I did. We would exchange tapes in the mail and he would post alot of footage I would send him to his site.

toeman2035
10-10-2011, 10:59 AM
hope you guys like these stills....enjoy!!

Footlover28
10-10-2011, 02:08 PM
HA HA footlover....he was my first feet fetish site on the net. Not sure what happened to him. He was a really nice guy that ran it as I had many chats with him online over a 2 or 3 year period. Hope he is doing ok. He is the ONLY reason I came to know Paul James and he had the same fondness for Paul's feet as I did. We would exchange tapes in the mail and he would post alot of footage I would send him to his site.

Yes, he was my first one either. Fortunately I saved the whole site. I tried to find some information about why the site is gone etc. but all in vain. But his site was awesome!! And to honour his work: some original pics attached!! Really. I did not work on or renamed the files!

akeel
10-10-2011, 02:44 PM
OMG, I remember Footmac too - he was one of the first celebrity captures sites!! He had a great collection, and always wondered whatever happened to him. I also remember a site called Soapfeet and it had the biggest collection of captures/pics of soap opera stars. That has since disappeared as well.

Anyway, thanks for the captures, Footsie! The Paul Michael Glaser one is especially awesome for me. I remember seeing that movie (Wait Until Your Mother Gets Home) when I was a kid. About 5-6 years ago, I bought a copy of it off Ebay just for that scene, but was furious that this version I purchased had edited out that very scene of him sitting on the sofa with his barefeet propped up on the table!!

Btw, for those wondering, if I remember correctly, the first cap is from a game show in which a girl had to lick honey off her boyfriend's foot, the next two are from Big Brother-type reality shows, the forth is magician David Blaine, and the last is Paul Michael Glaser.

toeman2035
10-10-2011, 04:20 PM
I actually have a copy of that scene with Paul Michael that footmac sent me years ago. ALso have the david blane one too. He was awesome. If anyone knows what happened to footmac or his site please let us know. I know it was powered thru webtv so maybe that is why it is not around anymore. thanks for posting those images from his original site from so many years ago.

Footlover28
10-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Btw, for those wondering, if I remember correctly, the first cap is from a game show in which a girl had to lick honey off her boyfriend's foot, the next two are from Big Brother-type reality shows, the forth is magician David Blaine, and the last is Paul Michael Glaser.

The original lines to the pics:
1 - this is from mtv's "singled out" the contestants (twin girls) who choose a guy to date wanted to see this guys feet!
my kind of request too!
2 - drew on right, nevermind Diane on left! she'll be dumped by him soon. finally some decent sole shots.
3 - another favorite of mine, dumb as hell but cute! feet up on the kitchen table where's your manners ace, it's ok i like it!
4 - would love to massage those big dogs! (David Blaine's sore soles after the ice stunt)
5 - paul michael glasser, nice sole shot from an old 80's tv movie!

The second pic really is from BB, but the third one is from Real World Paris.

Footlover28
10-10-2011, 04:32 PM
I actually have a copy of that scene with Paul Michael that footmac sent me years ago. ALso have the david blane one too. He was awesome. If anyone knows what happened to footmac or his site please let us know. I know it was powered thru webtv so maybe that is why it is not around anymore. thanks for posting those images from his original site from so many years ago.

Is it possible that you post some caps? Please!

Gyronemo
10-10-2011, 10:23 PM
I remember his site very well 'cos this were my first online steps with my fetish. He still has his fans out there!!

Footmac was an integral part of the development of my foot fetish as well; fantastic site, always had some great pictures. Missed it very much when it disappeared. I agree, Footlover - he still has fans! :)

toeman2035
10-13-2011, 03:49 PM
hope u enjoy his big size 13 feet!!

achillesheelart
10-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Paul James just has perfect feet and toes. He's high on my list of guys I'd love to tickle, or be tickled by! He looks like he'd be a fun tickler too. :)

toeman2035
10-14-2011, 01:01 AM
oh yeah Achillesheelart...he sure is a hot dude and I LOVE his feet

loverboy
10-18-2011, 01:23 AM
bah why did you private the video for. what sense did that make?

toeman2035
10-19-2011, 12:51 PM
sorry about that....the videos are all open now....here are the links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0quQYH4j0Y8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlqeHIfMiwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddkBEEoewus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGMtKPcQ5Z0

toeman2035
10-21-2011, 10:44 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25558601@N03/sets/72157627946322970/

DrawnTG321
06-14-2012, 01:32 AM
What happened? It seems that every time glorious videos of Paul James' beautiful feet are upload, they get taken down.

If there is a legal or personal reason behind it, I completely understand, but I just would like to know.