PDA

View Full Version : A Late Bloomer

Footman2
10-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Tragically I'm a late bloomer in the foot world. VERY late. Since I've come out of the "foot closet" just recently at my age, I feel awkward and out of place. To be perfecly honest, I've never fully pleasured or worshiped a mans foot before even though I've always wanted to and I've never had my feet fully worshiped. Since my second "coming out" I've discovered I have issues with my feet that I'm trying to overcome. My question is, are their any older guys out there who are also inexperienced and new to foot worship? Or am I the only one. I feel like the odd ball. BUT, I am NOT new to feet thank God. I've just never done a full blown foot worship session with anyone before. Done or been done but I want to explore and experience this. But at MY AGE!!?? It will probably have to be someone who is kind and patient. Any older guys out there in the same boat?

ftlaudft
10-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Hey, Bloomer! What's so tragic? You're blooming, aren't you? That's a positive sign. As long as you're blooming, developing, LEARNING and evolving, you're doing well.

There are two threads evolving here, and they should be of great help to you and to all of us, since all of us are evolving too. One thread is on the origins of foot fetishism. It's a disaster. A few guys gave positive input, but a number had only indiffierence or downright hostility to the question of a scientific method for explaining our desires to sniff and whiff. The thread makes us look like a bunch of nincompoops.

But some of the same posters have given us excellent advice in another thread, Wolf9's thread on missed opportunities. The ideas there come from real-life experiences, are based on real-life observation of who we really are and how we really function. The posters all deal with the deepest truths of our behavior in the world of foot fetishism.

Yes, the proof is in the pudding. But then we must ask ourselves the profound philosophical question: what is pudding? Is tapioca pudding? What if we prefer jello? (Sorry! I can't help being silly once in a while.)

What we do have to ask ourselves, seriously, is this question: what do we really feel about ourselves and our fetish? In the thread on missed chances, our moderator Boots comments as follows: Additionally, do not give the impression that your "thing for feet"' is dirty, unnatural, shameful, or in any way a bad thing. If you don't appear totally comfortable with your desires, how do you expect a stranger to turn on to them? (end of quote)

How do you feel about your fetish? I know that years ago I felt a sense of shame. I never felt that it was a bad thing, but I felt it was a kind of goofy thing, something that was awkward and laughable. Changing that attitude has been a process. A long process. A very long process. And I'm still evolving. But I can honestly say that today I do feel very comfortable with my fetish and have embraced it joyfully as a part of who I am.

I never worry about being a late bloomer or an early bloomer. The important thing is to keep blooming. And to keep blooming in a positive direction, just go to the thread that Wolf9 started and read the excellent posts, all of them, that our FootBuddies have given. We may be a motley crew, but we're going somewhere and I, for one, am really enjoying the voyage!

Footman2
10-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Thank you. I think I needed to hear that. How do I feel about my fetish? Before I "came out" of the shoe box, I felt very alone with my fetish. I felt shame and it seemed unnatural. Now my "hay days", the prime of my life, was in the 80's. It seemed back then atleast around here that foot fetish was considered "taboo". In the gay community that I'm in, anyone who was into feet was marked as a "freak" or a "weirdo" (its probably not like that anymore). I didnt want that label so I kept my fetish in the closet. Even guys I was with who expressed any kind of light foot play with me during sex, I didnt go "all the way" with the feet for fear the person would think I was "a freak". One time, back in my "hay days"(in my 20's) I was with a guy and when we were going to have sex he took off my shoes and sox and licked the tops of both my feet but didnt do anymore to my feet(I later figured out that he was probably as afraid as I was to do more) I was shocked! I thought OMG, someone else likes feet too! So I did the same to him but I wanted to do more but I didnt out of fear that he might think I was a "freak". Then afterwards I regreted not doing more to his feet. I truly think he would have liked it and he probably would have done more to my feet as well. I think we were both waiting for a green light. Still kicking myself for that one many years later. Now after "coming out" with my fetish, I have fully embraced it within and am at peace with it. Now I have a couple issues with my feet to overcome and one is having my feet messaged. I never had a deep foot message before so my partner recently messaged my feet and I LOVED it. It sent me into another world! But then I had to tell him to stop in the middle of it because for some reason it made me feel physically strange and it lasted for about 30 minutes. So now I'm a little iffy about having my feet messaged atleast for now until I get over the fear. I didnt like that strange feeling. It was like I was racing on the inside. I'm working on it. Hopefully it was just a one time thing so I really need to have my feet messaged again just to see. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

flickfire
10-09-2011, 05:47 PM
I'm glad you're coming to peace with your fetish and learning to enjoy it. I'm around the
same age as you, and when I was younger I struggled with my fetish, but now I accept it
as just a natural part of who I am, and I just enjoy it, and with all the great sites on the net
it's rather easy to do. I think the gay community is more accepting of it too, I guess because
it realized(especially after the AIDS epidemic) that there's nothing wrong with worshiping
and being attracted to non sexual parts of the body, or more specifically, any part of the
human body can be used for sexual enjoyment and pleasure. Especially between consenting
adults.

...and one of these days, I'm going to get a hot guy to give me a foot rub! Ive heard they're
wonderful!