PDA

View Full Version : Feel free to feel me (pics)

MyStr8M8sFeet
10-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Socks made for the foot fetishist! Full gallery added today.

http://www.mystr8m8sfeet.com/home.htm

bearanthermoon
10-11-2011, 03:02 AM
This guys feet are not bad. Good shape. But no veins on the soles or sides or tops...and that really turns me on...so...I'm not thrilled. Sorry.

cheesehead
10-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Those socks are terrible ! They look like something a little girl would wear on an otherwise masculine guy, aside from being beyond tacky.
I will never understand why so many gay men will emasculate themselves in the most extreme ways ways just to to proclaim they are gay. Some things like pastel colors especially hot pink and purple are meant only for little girls and don't look good on any man, gay or straight.
Most gay men are attracted to masculinity. It may not be politically correct to say so but it is the truth. The "gender fuck" experiment died in the 70's and was a total disaster. I will never understand why so many gay men shoot themselves in the foot this way. It's like taking a hot sizzling porterhouse steak off the grill and pouring strawberry syrup and whipped cream all over it and serving it up expecting that it will still be appetizing.

Dutchboyy
10-13-2011, 01:58 AM
Those socks are terrible ! They look like something a little girl would wear on an otherwise masculine guy, aside from being beyond tacky.
I will never understand why so many gay men will emasculate themselves in the most extreme ways ways just to to proclaim they are gay. Some things like pastel colors especially hot pink and purple are meant only for little girls and don't look good on any man, gay or straight.
Most gay men are attracted to masculinity. It may not be politically correct to say so but it is the truth. The "gender fuck" experiment died in the 70's and was a total disaster. I will never understand why so many gay men shoot themselves in the foot this way. It's like taking a hot sizzling porterhouse steak off the grill and pouring strawberry syrup and whipped cream all over it and serving it up expecting that it will still be appetizing.

Amen!!! They just give gays a bad name!

cecchino
10-13-2011, 09:06 AM
Cheesehead and Dutchboyy: Its 2011 out there, you can get out from under the rocks you've been under for the last decades.;-)

You're entitled to your opinions, but regarding those socks, i say to each his own. "I will never understand why so many gay men will emasculate themselves in the most extreme ways ways just to to proclaim they are gay. Some things like pastel colors especially hot pink and purple are meant only for little girls and don't look good on any man, gay or straight.": this is an opinion, not a fact. Since when wearing socks is emasculating? or a way to proclaim you're gay? Seriously, most guys I've seen wearing this type of socks are actually... straight. And pastel colors are meant for little girls only? Since when? Probably in the 50's, but seriously, i cant believe some guys still think like this in 2011. On the contrary, i think that a guy wearing those colors show a lot of self-confidence and self-esteem, its a turn on to me. So once again, we can see that masculinity is a concept that is extremely relative.

And Dutchboyy: socks giving gays a bad name???? You must be kidding. This affirmation is so wrong on so many levels.

BootsMcGraw
10-13-2011, 07:50 PM
...this is an opinion, not a fact....Seriously, most guys I've seen wearing this type of socks are actually... straight....
FYI: unless you provide statistics or citations to support such a statement, it, too, is only an opinion, not a fact.

bmf2001
10-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Your statement that "the 'gender fuck' experiment died in the 70's" shows that you are clearly out of touch with the LGBT youth. The gender bending movement is still very much alive. Visit any nightclub in any big city and you will see how false your statement is. Hopefully, with enough exposure, our generation will succeed where yours has failed and the archaic concept of "gender roles" will go the way of the Geocentric and Flat Earth models.

cecchino
10-14-2011, 01:11 AM
BootsMcGraw: Hum... how does "most guys I've seen wearing this type of socks are actually... straight...." qualify as an opinion??? Its what I've experienced here in Montreal, around me. I'm not saying its a fact that can be verified everywhere around the world. Its just what I've experienced with the people around me. Its like if i were saying "most str8 guys among my friends have dark hair". How does that make it an opinion? And no, i wont take pix, or make statistics among my friends to prove that its my reality. On the other hand, I think I'm still right when i said that the affirmation "hot pink and purple are meant only for little girls and don't look good on any man, gay or straight." was an opinion. Its clearly here a case of personal taste only.

All i was trying to point is that "masculinity" is a very relative concept, that has evolved and changed through times.

cecchino
10-14-2011, 02:34 AM
Just for fun, heres a str8 guy that i think is very masculine (yes its an opinion here), and constantly wear this type of socks: David Boreanaz!

cecchino
10-14-2011, 02:37 AM
More from David!;-)

Rich986
10-14-2011, 10:42 AM
Judging by your friend's body language and his taste in interior design, I'm guessing he's not as straight as you think.

greatlakesbud
10-14-2011, 11:19 AM
I think these socks are very sexy, and the type of guy who wears 'em probably pretty open-minded, which makes it even better...

BootsMcGraw
10-16-2011, 12:02 AM
BootsMcGraw: Hum... how does "most guys I've seen wearing this type of socks are actually... straight...." qualify as an opinion??? Its what I've experienced here in Montreal, around me. I'm not saying its a fact that can be verified everywhere around the world. Its just what I've experienced with the people around me. Its like if i were saying "most str8 guys among my friends have dark hair". How does that make it an opinion?...
It's an opinion, because, unlike a person's hair color, you can't verify a person's sexuality by sight. Did you ask all these men who wore this type socks if they were gay or straight? No? Since there are no hard facts, it is only your opinion.

Where I do agree with you is that thoughts on clothing, hair style, or any other physical characteristic are dependent on personal taste, and are therefore also opinion.

The Free Dictionary (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/masculine) defines masculinity as "possessing qualities or characteristics considered typical of or appropriate to a man; manly". I believe that wearing socks like those shown in this thread is not typical of a man. I'll let the rest of you determine the appropriateness or manliness of it.

Since there are no other moderators now following this thread, I will have to bow out. Being contributor and moderator presents an unfair advantage, of which I no longer wish to capitalize upon.

Carry on. Interesting discussions.