PDA

View Full Version : awesome youtube musicvid

shylicker
10-06-2011, 07:34 PM
stumbled on a gr8 vid for a good song - check out the song See the World by Gomez - awesome feet shots throughout it hope somebody can get some screencaps. Definitely one to add to your playlist

shylicker
10-08-2011, 08:10 PM
maybe i should have posted this to the picture forum as a request to get screencaps, guys i couldn't believe all the hot barefeet in this video i watched because i like the music, too bad you never see the main characters face

Footlover28
10-09-2011, 08:50 AM
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44481&postcount=1156

shylicker
10-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Have you seen the new commercial for a razor being shown during baseball games here in states. Cute barefoot guy turning the apartment upside down as he walks nice glimpses of his soles

Footlover28
10-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Have you seen the new commercial for a razor being shown during baseball games here in states. Cute barefoot guy turning the apartment upside down as he walks nice glimpses of his soles

No, I haven't seen this commercial. It's hard for me to find those commercials here in germany because someone must at first let me know that it does exist! So you've done that already but what I mostly need is either more information (e. g. name of the company) or a video link to this mentioned spot. Getting caps is easy then! Oh, and you're pretty welcome;-)