PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell's soles in People

pigboy73
09-30-2011, 12:51 PM
Glancing through this week's People magazine there's a nice pic of Simon Cowell in his home and his beefy soles. He has nice feet, but not into him enough to buy the magazine. There's a small pic of Kid Rock's too, but no soles. Would rather have Kid's feet over Simon's oh well.

Footlover28
09-30-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm pretty sure that this attachment is the right one.

ftlaudft
09-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Thank you, Footlover 28. Now I don't have to run out and buy the magazine. It isn't that he's such a sexy guy physically, but he certainly has an interesting personality.

ropedfeet
10-01-2011, 01:16 PM
not my cup of tea At All....bleh!

ftlaudft
10-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah, right! That's what you say now, Ropie! But I'll bet if he tied you up, stuck a candle in your ass, hoisted you to the ceiling and used you as a chandelier, you'd love the guy! Admit it, Ropie! We know you!

sexybarefoot
10-01-2011, 05:21 PM
yeah, right! That's what you say now, ropie! But i'll bet if he tied you up, stuck a candle in your ass, hoisted you to the ceiling and used you as a chandelier, you'd love the guy! Admit it, ropie! We know you!

lol lol lol:) :) :) :)

ftlaudft
10-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Actually, I think Ropie would go along with the idea, except for the candle part. Some of us are more candle-stickable than others, and some are very candle-resistant. Maybe the candle could go tastefully anchored in his belly button? You know, Ropie does sleep hanging upside down in his closet, so he's gotten to be very flexible. Ah Ropie! The Beau of the Bayou!

As for Simon, I don't care if he drinks tea or not. He's a beast, but I'll bet his toejam is delightful.

cordobes82
10-03-2011, 02:19 AM
He is so ugly in that picture....looks like a mummy.