PDA

View Full Version : Database Error

Footlover28
09-26-2011, 04:05 AM
Was it just me or was there really a database error so that I cannot open this site? Just curious...

tenchichan
09-26-2011, 11:29 PM
It wasn't working for me earlier either.

Footman2
09-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Wasn't working for me either. I got the database error also.

Footlover28
09-27-2011, 06:16 AM
thanks for your replies. great that it lasted just a short term!

alexandre
09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
I couldn't get into the site last night, Monday!!!! So!!! Out of fear & concern for we foot guys, I got into my car, (as Horses are no longer used for spreading alarms, or transportation), and I began to spread the alarm far & wide..........."To Arms! To Arms! the Breeder Coats are coming"!!! ( I felt, that perhaps, the breeders were preparing to attack us, along with gays & Bi's which look down on any foot action with revultion).

Thank goodness! I was wrong, and the site is back up!!!

"NOW"........... Can someone come get me out of jail?!?!? They locked me up at 3:00 AM, on the "Old Boston Post Road" for disturbing the peace, along with what they said was insighting a riot!!!

imported_tickleme
09-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I couldn't get into the site last night, Monday!!!! So!!! Out of fear & concern for we foot guys, I got into my car, (as Horses are no longer used for spreading alarms, or transportation), and I began to spread the alarm far & wide..........."To Arms! To Arms! the Breeder Coats are coming"!!! ( I felt, that perhaps, the breeders were preparing to attack us, along with gays & Bi's which look down on any foot action with revultion).

Thank goodness! I was wrong, and the site is back up!!!

"NOW"........... Can someone come get me out of jail?!?!? They locked me up at 3:00 AM, on the "Old Boston Post Road" for disturbing the peace, along with what they said was insighting a riot!!!

Youre funny!!! They didn't really locked you up right? :)

alexandre
09-28-2011, 10:37 AM
"Importedtickleme" they sure did arrest me, at 3:00 AM!!!

After they took me to the jail house, this gorgeous, redheaded, policemen took me into this back, dimley lit, backroom where he began to strip search me. Man!! His hands were groping and touchimg me, all over. There I was, all buck naked, and of course being gay, and he being a gorgeous well built red head, (I love red heads), with I could see, size 9 & 1/2 feet. I began to get this, bulging, throbbing hard-on, which I couldn't hide from him.

Anyway.........to my surprise, he striped off his clothing & foot apparel, what a sight indeed! his throbbing cut man meat poking straight up, precum oozing out in long strings, just waiting for my mouth to gobble up in pleasure. His thick orange red bush looked sooo inviting. And than, there they were, those well groomed 9 & 1/2 feet, along with his sexy red hairy legs. YOWZER! YOWZER! YOWZER!

Well, I best say no more! Except, to add, that he arrested me to be his love slave for the next "three years", perhaps longer I was told by him. So, I am now living in his large home, where for punishment, I must lick his hot legs & feet twice a day, and than suck all his toes, like they're ten extra little dicks on his body........ "AND"........the pounding of my bottom, and love canal, which he gives to me each night, is out of this world. I sure am being punished for my crime! All because this site went down, and I paniced!!!

Oh yea! in closing.......each morning, I have to scrub him down in the shower, and than suck him off, two suckings on Sunday's & holidays!! Poor me!!!

ftlaudft
09-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Alexandre, the next time I get thrown into jail for jaywalking, farting in church or writing bad poetry, I hope you're my cellmate! We'll have a ball!

Footlover28
09-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Alexandre, the next time I get thrown into jail for jaywalking, farting in church or writing bad poetry, I hope you're my cellmate! We'll have a ball!

But maybe you both will have four balls*lol*

ftlaudft
09-29-2011, 08:05 AM
Hey 28! Care to make it 6?

Footlover28
09-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Hey 28! Care to make it 6?

I would NOT care joining the ball!