PDA

View Full Version : Some big footmennyc announcements

tickl10019
09-24-2011, 02:20 PM
SOME BIG FOOTMENNYC ANNOUNCEMENTS

A NEW CO-HOST FOR FOOTMENNYC
After more than 3 years, my co-host Mark's upcoming dance/choreography commitments have sadly required him to step down. Of course, Mark will be visiting the parties whenever he can.

I am happy and excited to announce that one of the most popular party regulars, "Sock Boy Brian" (on FootGuys.net and elsewhere) becomes the new co-host at FootMenNYC starting on September 27th.

Brian, for those who don't know, is a very talented, performer (actor, singer, and musician. He is a member of the Imperial Court of NY, and The Big Apple Symphonic Band, He is featured on the upcoming cast recording "Love Quirks." Best of all, Brian is one of the most friendly people I know. He is also a great cheerleader for the Foot Fetish Community. Brian has some great ideas for the parties, so if you haven't been to one in awhile, get there. You can see Brian performing my song "The Foot Fetish Song" at the recent event, The Erotic Cabaret.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9hxBtyarjs

30 NEW PHOTOS
At this past Tuesday's party, I got very aggressive with the FootmenNYC camera. I took a lot of photos of some of our regulars just hanging out being social, and just having fun. Of course, I got plenty of great photos of feet, both in shoes/sneakers, and out. Of course the surprise of the evening, was in finally getting our adorable bartender, Adam to share his feet with our crowds. He received a great massage from Richard, one of our talented massage providers (and longtime Foot and Tickle guys). All of the new photos can be found on the photo page at http://www.FootMenNYC.com, and Footguys.net

WE NEED YOUR ATTENDANCE!!
It's very difficult moving from one long-time venue to another. We were given 'the boot' by The Eagle after 3 solid years, and were fortunate to find a new home at The Ritz. It has taken a long time for people to find us again, The Ritz has a great loung-y feel, with couches, and cushions. Because The Ritz is much more convenient to public transportation, we have seen a whole new crowd of people, more 20somethings who never liked The Eagle, This is all great.

We are at The Ritz EVERY TUESDAY now, and the party only works because of you!!

I receive and answer a lot of email, and the interest I see in the parties is huge! We should be seeing at least 80-100 guys per party. While our numbers are growing again, I'm getting some very tortured emails from people saying that they are desperate to come to the parties, but they cannot get past just confining their foot fantasies on the computer. I've heard that openly gay guys who have no problem going to the Ritz ordinarily, are afraid of being seen going into our party. This saddens me, since we are having such a good time. Every time a guy breaks through his fear and makes it to our party, he has left elated. He always says the same thing "What the F-ck Was I Afraid Of?"

For every person who comes and really enjoys the party, there are at least 3 or 4 of you, who want to, but don't join us. Remember, the party only happens because of you.
We also want the bar to love us, and by having a great turn-out is important to keep the parties going week after week. So, it's time to turn off the computer, and make the fantasies a reality. We want you to have a great time, but it can't happen if you don't join us. I will be writing more about this later.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS
If you have been coming to the parties (we have a great core group of regulars), Tell people. I can talk about the parties for days, but I am the co-host. Word of mouth.... just letting people know that it's a safe place to be. FootMenNYC has the potential to the event that brings hundreds of Footguys out of the "shoe-box" So, if you have a mailing list of Footguys, send them an email. Tell them to join you at a party. It's the easiest way to take the parties to the next level.

The party does not happen without you!

FOOTMENNYC PARTIES!!

Join us, Tuesday, September 27th

The Ritz
369 West 46th
(USE THE PRIVATE ENTRANCE IMMEDIATELY TO RIGHT OF THE MAIN CLUB ENTRANCE)

The parties will be on the 2nd Floor

Our Party is 8PM-2AM
EVERY TUESDAY!!
(Our party also has half price drinks from 8PM-10PM, and a special 20 minute half-price drink special at 1AM!)

$10 cover (cash only) Includes your first well-drink, draft beer, soft drink/water
(The Ritz accepts major credit cards!!!)

PARTY FEET-URES

On The 2nd Floor:
You will find the shoe-free zone, the bar, restroom, Gabriel, your Tarot Card reader, plenty of space, finished hardwood floors, couches, futons, and cushions.