PDA

View Full Version : A Mouse With A Foot Fetish?

Footman2
09-09-2011, 09:28 PM
This is so funny I just had to share it. I have this little mouse in my house and he lives in my stove. He is so fearless! Sometimes he comes up to my foot, sniffs it and runs off. The other night I had put lotion on my feet. This lotion I use has shea butter and yuzu fruit in it. I always wait until the lotion absorbs into the skin before I put my socks back so my socks dont absorb it instead. So I was waiting. Was sitting there, both feet on the floor. I saw that mouse running around like he always does. A few minutes later I felt that mouse bite my little toe! It hurt!! I quickly checked for blood there was none thank God. I think he just bit the toenail. I think he was attracted to the smell of the fruit and shea butter in the lotion. I learned my lesson to keep my feet up off the floor next time. I'm an animal lover so I dont have the heart to use poison or traps. He's been living with me for about 2 years now. Gets into everything! That mouse must have a foot fetish too!

akeel
09-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Maybe I've had too many drinks tonight, but that, my friend, reads like a Dr. Seuss children's book for junior foot fetishists!! LOL.

fructis
09-10-2011, 04:00 AM
I dont know why but I thought this was such an adorable story.

Makes my heart all warm haha or is it the way too many glasses of red wine?

Just make sure not to burn it since he (or she) is living under your stove.

Perhaps the mouse thought your feet smelled and looked like a big piece of cheese lol

You should give it a name.

Footman2
09-10-2011, 09:21 PM
It's so cute, he pokes his little head up through the burners (when their not on of course) and when he sees me coming he darts back down into the stove. I think it's a she because last year I had 2 babies running around but I caught them in one of those no kill traps and set them free way away from my home. He/she has access to the outside somehow and I think he/she brings his/her friends sometimes. I've caught several in the past but this particular one always stays and is too smart for the trap so I've never been able to catch it.