PDA

View Full Version : HOT feet found!

shaneripley81
09-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Recently found this guy's website devoted to his feet. He features pics and videos of them bare and in socks. Very HOT!

http://www.scottxxx.com/

JohnRice
09-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Sweet Lord in heaven!!!!!! You have found the golden treasure.

What a spectacular find! Thanks.

Rudee37
09-06-2011, 06:24 PM
very hot feet! I wonder if they are ticklish?

JohnRice
09-07-2011, 03:55 AM
He's got a vid on Xtube. I don't know what his handle is there. I'm hoping its something simple like ScottXXX. I'll be looking to find it. If anyone wants to beat me to it and post a link, lemme know.

I'm so in love.

JohnRice
09-07-2011, 04:16 AM
My detective skills are improving. His Xtube tag is ScottSniffSocks. And he's got 2 vids.... for pay. (Although ten bucks for 24 hrs. seems a bit unfair. I would want to own the vid after I pay for it. )

But, I won't gripe on the boards. Too much good stuff here and in the world to be grousing about. Like this Scott guy. Holy Hanna he is sooooooooooooo sweet.

Love the butt and dick shots. ShaneR, did you notice the butt and dick shots? And a nice collection of stinky socks. I bet his feet taste delicious.

Very fine. I'm still in love.

shaneripley81
09-07-2011, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=JohnRice;42362]
ShaneR, did you notice the butt and dick shots? And a nice collection of stinky socks. I bet his feet taste delicious.[QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed the sexy butt and dick shots (very nice!). I'm just so preoccupied over his HOT feet. I'm sure they're very tasty!