PDA

View Full Version : A question about "stoutstocks"

ticklebest
09-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Why I signed up for so long the message has not activated the administrator has been given to do by what can I do pay special:confused:

http://www.yourfetish.net/stocks/

ticklebest
09-06-2011, 03:00 PM
ID or who can lend me about it thanks!

BootsMcGraw
09-06-2011, 07:58 PM
Your English translation is not good. I don't understand you.

ticklebest
09-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Er, sorry,mail has been activated but administrators are not given through what are the causes?

BootsMcGraw
09-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Er, sorry,mail has been activated but administrators are not given through what are the causes?
I think you are saying that you completed your account registration some time ago, but you have not heard from the Stout Stocks administrator to activate your account.

If this is true, the most likely cause is that you entered your e-mail address incorrectly when you registered. The admin of the site very quickly responds to new account registrations. You should have heard from him by now.

I suggest you create a new account.

ticklebest
09-08-2011, 07:48 AM
I think you are saying that you completed your account registration some time ago, but you have not heard from the Stout Stocks administrator to activate your account.

If this is true, the most likely cause is that you entered your e-mail address incorrectly when you registered. The admin of the site very quickly responds to new account registrations. You should have heard from him by now.

I suggest you create a new account.

Pair is so, but I have tried many times before the mail is correct to receive the activation email, but the administrator is not through

BootsMcGraw
09-08-2011, 09:38 PM
You need a new translator program. Yours does not translate correctly.

Create a new account, please.

This thread is closed.