PDA

View Full Version : Congratulate me!

imported_tickleme
09-04-2011, 01:45 AM
I just had my first feet worship!!! I usually had my feet worshipped but wasn't so sure reciprocating until I met this 23 y/o spanish/Italian mix who wants to worship my feet. He asked me if I want to see his feet. I was a bit hesitant at first but when my hand felt how soft his soles are and they smell like...coconut? I can still taste his feet as I write this post!!! The very moment I started gnawing his soles he started squirming. He's deathly ticklish!!! Unfortunately we have to call it quits early but he insisted that we should do it again. How am I suppose to say no to such lovely pair of feet!!!

Footman2
09-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Congratulations you lucky dawg you! I hope you enjoyed it. I LOVE Italian feet. Never had any but I hope to one day. They look so masculine and often with that dark hair on the tops of the feet and toes WQW! I'm a new foot worshipper so I'm looking forward to my first time with feet. I wait with bated breath!

imported_tickleme
09-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Congratulations you lucky dawg you! I hope you enjoyed it. I LOVE Italian feet. Never had any but I hope to one day. They look so masculine and often with that dark hair on the tops of the feet and toes WQW! I'm a new foot worshipper so I'm looking forward to my first time with feet. I wait with bated breath!

I've never realized that I can worship another guys feet. Cuz most guys feet looks nasty. I don't care for raunchy feet, smelly and cracked heels. No offense to those who prefer those kind of feet. But this guy I just met, man, perfect...soft and smooth! I mean really soft. And the coconut taste just floored me. And top things up he's ticklish and he loves being tickled! I wanna hear ur first time story when u finally get to worship a perfect pair. And would love other members to know how's ur first time like...

Footman2
09-05-2011, 01:33 AM
How Exotic!! You wont find another pair of feet like those ever again. I dont like raunchy feet and cracked heels either. I like soft and smooth feet, warm and moist that are ripe right out of the shoe but not TOO ripe if you know what I mean. Just a nice manly sweat smell. Oh man, now I got myself all worked up. I better go take a cold shower.