PDA

View Full Version : Rob Schneider in Big Stan

pla2mitchsr06
05-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Rob Schneider small but sexy feet in Big Stan.

pla2mitchsr06
05-11-2009, 11:29 PM
Pics From Big Stan which is a movie about Stan whom has been convicted of Fraud and will be imprisoned, and would like to prevent getting raped in prison. Pictures also includes David Carradine's feet.

akeel
05-16-2009, 07:33 AM
What's the scenario behind being used as a footstool while lying on a bed of spikes?

pla2mitchsr06
11-24-2011, 11:27 AM
What's the scenario behind being used as a footstool while lying on a bed of spikes?

I'm not sure anymore, I think it was more a training technique, David Carradine was training him to be more rough and tough because he was going to jail later in the movie.

achillesheelart
11-24-2011, 12:03 PM
David Carradine had some really sexy feet. And apparently, he was a kinky bastard, too. :) I'm sure he would have been up for some tickle torture.

ftlaudft
11-24-2011, 05:47 PM
"Big Stan" is a delightful comedy loaded with humor and humanity. I loved the scene in which tough Rob explains to the prison inmates tht homosexual sex between two gay guys is a beautiful thing, but homosexual rape is not and will not be tolerated. He can get away with this because of his mastery of martial arts (thanks to Carradine). Is it believable? Well, neither is real life. Have you read a paper lately?

flickfire
11-26-2011, 04:54 PM
It's a shame what happened to Carradine. Auto asphyxiation was it? I think that's what
Michael Hutchence (from INXS) died from.