PDA

View Full Version : A Newbie Here

Footman2
09-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi Everyone, I'm new here. Just joined yesterday. Have had a foot fetish my whole life and just recently "came out" with it to my partner of 25 years (I'm a young 49). He accepts it but doesn't really share my fetish. He's OK with me having a foot buddy. I finally fully embraced my fetish for mens feet after all these years. I know, I'm a late bloomer. Now I wish I had done it years ago but I felt very alone with this in fear and shame so I suppressed it and kept it hidden. Now I have found others who also have a foot fetish and I feel liberated and no longer alone. Tragically therefore I never acted on it out of fear (even though I wanted to) but now I can. So, I'm new with feet and look forward to my first "foot session".

TheWolf9
09-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Nice. What do you like about feet? Do you like having stuff done to your feet or do you fantasize about doing stuff to other's feet?

Footman2
09-02-2011, 12:56 PM
I pretty much like everything about mens feet. The masculinity, the size, the look, how they feel(I like soft feet) and the smell. I always fantasize about doing things to other mens feet but never things being done to my feet. I would not be opposed to it though at all with someone as a mutual thing. I'm just more into "doing" than "being done".

ftslave67
09-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Welcome! You are in good company here. You've made the first step; a good second step might be making your profile public or writing a personal ad.

Good luck!

Footman2
09-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Welcome! You are in good company here. You've made the first step; a good second step might be making your profile public or writing a personal ad.

Good luck!

Thanks! I just completed my profile. I was having trouble accessing it so I hope I done it right. Would have had it up sooner. Do plan on wrighting a personal ad.

gianni9uk
09-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm glad you have come to terms with your fetish, you should know that it's one of the most common fetishes, but even so, many people have trouble admitting it to themselves let alone other people. I realised at about age 13 after a friend and I were playing footsie sole to sole barefoot and I had a raging hard on. Now we had played footsie with each other on a regular basis since we were little kids, and it's also something I had done with pretty much all my friends, but it had suddenly gone from something that just felt really nice and relaxing to something that gave me a boner. Anyway this particular time we had been playing for about 20 minutes and I was extremely turned on, my friend then started bicycling with me, and what I hadn't realised is that my thigh was rubbing against my hard cock in my jeans, we got faster and faster, and all of a sudden I arched my back, let out some gasps, and had a massively intense orgasm and had shot an enormous load in my pants! I claimed I had got a leg cramp and ran off to the bathroom to clean up, naturally I was embarassed, but I don't actually think my friend noticed, especially as we had regular footsie sessions for a few more years afterwards before drifting apart a bit. We're still friends and he is absolutely straight, but he really enjoyed it too, however after I had cum due to playing footsie, I realised that I did have a foot fetish. I'm now 27 and LOVE my fetish and explore it whenever I can, but I have only recently been able to tell people about it. I am single and just looking for no strings fun so I've never had to tell a long term partner, but only 4 of my gay friends know about my fetish and they have been very accepting of it, and I've even had some foot fun with a few of them. When I sleep with a guy I generally worship his feet as part of sex, and I have only had 2 guys who haven't liked having it done, and I've had several guys who decided to incorporate feet into sex after having their toes sucked.

I hope you enjoy the forum and get to enjoy your fetish in the non-cyber world too!

flickfire
09-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Welcome here Footman, and congratulations for coming out with your desires. It feels
good to be open and honest about who you are, doesn't it? It's good that your partner
knows abut your fetish so that you can incorporate it into your overall sex life. Good luck
with your future foot endeavors!