PDA

View Full Version : HOT CZECH BAREFOOT GUY KUTNA (3 PIC) czechmalefoot.com

miroslav2
05-04-2009, 01:49 PM
http://czechmalefoot.com

tfusajoe
05-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Does anyone find dirt, hair and dust on feet attractive? I don't.

Rich986
05-04-2009, 03:39 PM
I don't either, Joe. But apparently a lot of folks on this site do - to each his own!

JohnRice
05-04-2009, 04:36 PM
I don't have a problem with it. These doods are hot. While a clean foot shot may be more uniformly appealing, I don't have a problem with a foot shot having lint, etc. It wouldn't stop me... I'm going to assume, if I hooked up with a guy wearing socks and he pulled them off, there's likely to be lint. And no amount of lint would stop me, least of all with guys as hot as these guys are. And if his feet hit the floor they're likely to pick up something. That's just reality.

Now it is possible to shot every shot to the full extent where rooms are tastefully appointed, hair's done to a 't', make-up check, photoshop away pimples and skin blemishes... all to the point that fantasy completely strips away all reality. -But there's tons of that on the market, over the net, across the airways. Even here. Not EVERY shot needs to be scrubbed hypoallergenic. Ok, most. But not every shot.

As for hot... for reasons beyond explanation I find shots of dirty socks SOOOOO EROTIC. So erotic! Like "makes me want to do it" erotic. Dirty feet not as much... But even dusty feet can put starch in my man package. Now in the reality of the thing, I'd want those bad boys cleaned up so I can attack them without fear of picking up germs... But just looking?

I'd tear through a wall to get at those bad boys.

-Same with the guys here... I'm grateful the guys at Czechmalefeet post the photos they do. They are worthy of our investment.

Rather than cringe at dirt, lint or hair... Imagine the lovely added time you could have carefully, sensitively picking away each tiny li'l piece of goobers. Getting those wonderfully sweet dawgs ready for some grand ol' lovin'.

Glass half full. -Life is more fun that way.

JohnRice
05-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Not to mention, if you like your dawgs a bit pungent and ripe with foot smells... a shot like these is perhaps the only visual way to image that being the case.

Ok, now you've got me all hungry for feet.

Shale
05-04-2009, 06:09 PM
No, I don't care for dirt and stuff on feet that might make me choke or get caught in my throat. But, this guy Kutna (I just call him kute) is sooo gorgeous, I could easily overlook a little dirt on his feet. It would get brushed off my my massaging hands before my tongue made contact.

Bradat26
05-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Although I, too, am not thrilled with lint, etc. on feet, John Rice makes a very good point in his first message. I'm surprised at the lint that are my thicker black socks when I take them off at the end of the day, or even after a couple of hours in the morning at the gym before putting on my white gym socks.

It would be fun taking the lint off of a guy's feet ever so slowly, especially if the feet are ticklish. I may be called every name in the book for doing it, but it would be worth it. lol.

jonk
05-05-2009, 12:49 AM
I think its one thing to find dirt, lint, etc. on someone's feet when you meet up with them and take their socks or flip-flops off. It's another when you post a pic of a model that you are using to promote your foot fetish site. I do agree - to each his own. I enjoy looking at this model like most everyone else, but I would have washed his feet before taking the photo.

Jonk