PDA

View Full Version : Shoe/Sock Strip

harryjav
08-21-2011, 04:28 AM
I took these shots of a cute Guess sales clerk right after he knocked off from work. So he had his shoes and socks on the whole day. His feet are, for me, so beautiful and they were damp and sweaty!

harryjav
08-21-2011, 04:36 AM
Here is another shot of his beautiful foot. I honestly did not know what his feet would look like when he was asked to have pics of his feet taken. But, as luck would have it, he had such great-looking feet. Sorry, but I was not able to take sole shots...

beneyw
08-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Just perfectly pedicured feet....be still my racing heart. Did you at least get a lick in??

johnboy
08-21-2011, 10:31 AM
These look very much like feet that you have posted pictures of before saying they were "a friend's". Nice none the less.

harryjav
08-21-2011, 12:19 PM
First time I saw this guy's feet -- these pics were taken last Wednesday, August 17. It is just that I like feet that are shaped this way. As I said, I had no idea what his feet looked like but was thrilled that the feet looked exactly like the kind of feet I particularly love -- Morton's toes (longer second toes), beautifully proportioned toes tapering in a graceful arc.

If you note the magazine "My Home" in the background, you will see that the issue is August, 2011. Many of my previous pics were also taken in the same location, a magazine shop owned by another friend.

harryjav
08-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Just perfectly pedicured feet....be still my racing heart. Did you at least get a lick in??

Truth be told, I have never had a chance to lick any guy's feet. Also, as I mentioned in my previous reply, the pics were taken in my friend's magazine kiosk, a very public place. This is behind a counter, with just a modicum of "privacy" -- conducive to guys saying yes to having their feet photographed since it is a very open area and they feel more at ease this way.

harryjav
08-21-2011, 01:08 PM
This is one of my real "friend's" foot shots -- I have often posted pics of his feet here before. This guy is really my friend and I have had several photo sessions with him over a period of years -- I have made so many postings of his beautiful feet which are my all-time favorite feet. I have also made postings of other feet -- of friends and guys I just met -- and their feet all share the same "look" -- Morton's toes, very well-groomed, toes tapering in a perfect arc. I have taken photos of many guys' feet that had different shapes but my absolute favorites -- those that I have posted in this forum -- are all shaped alike.

This is a different foot from the foot whose pics I posted in the shoe and sock strip.

harryjav
08-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Here are three other guys whose foot pics I previously posted -- they are all shaped, even "look alike" but they are assuredly different guys.

harryjav
08-21-2011, 01:50 PM
Met this guy once quite a long while ago -- he was a young married salesman and he agreed to take off his shoes and socks. Again, the setting was behind a counter in my friend's magazine shop. I was amazed at how beautiful his feet were - my type of shape and grooming...same as the others...

JProbe
08-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Been a big fan of your pics for years. I also have a weakness for Morton's toe. Keep sharing. These are so very hot.

jay991
08-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Harry,

Once again, you've set the standard for discovering incredible feet that you're able to beautifully capture for the foot world. The bar for foot perfection is set quite high, especially on this board, and as usual, you've surpassed it.

Thank you for these awesome pictures.

Jay

dragonboi95
08-24-2011, 04:11 AM
are all these guys asian?

harryjav
08-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Asian-Spanish actually makes for very interesting and beautiful feet!

harryjav
08-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Was able to get another shot of the Guess sales clerk's foot a week after the first shoot -- I had better control of the camera and lighting conditions this time and I think that his foot is absolutely stunning.

JProbe
08-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Harry, you are a true artist.

shakeexplode
08-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Asians have some of the nicest feet and toes.