PDA

View Full Version : A developing foot fetish

GymBoyNY
08-14-2011, 02:07 AM
I think I've always had a foot fetish, but it was under the radar, and it jumped out front and center this summer. All of a sudden, I find myself wearing flip flops more often and I'm constantly checking out guys in flip flops. I've also started to wear my sneakers without socks and always sniff my shoes when I take them off. I love the way my feet feel when I'm wearing sneakers without socks.

I hope to learn more from you guys on the site!

TheWolf9
08-14-2011, 03:58 AM
Welcome to the forum. We can help guide you along.

May I ask how old you are? I'm 22 and I developed my fetish back when I was 17.

flickfire
08-14-2011, 10:42 AM
Welcome GymboyNY!

I do hope you enjoy your stay here with like minded folks!
I think the important thing to remember is, don't be ashamed of your fetish-
it's just a natural part of who you are, just like your eye or hair color is.

Have fun with it, and embrace it!

GymBoyNY
08-14-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm 40 and I think it all started when a colleague of mine, who was a recent graduate of John Hopkins, and a 6'6", 260# Lacrosse jock, told me his feet were size 15.

Welcome to the forum. We can help guide you along.

May I ask how old you are? I'm 22 and I developed my fetish back when I was 17.

Footman2
09-01-2011, 07:11 PM
I just Recently "came out" with my foot fetish to my partner of 25 years (I'm a young 49 years old) and fully imbraced my fetish within myself. I have always had a fetish for mens feet my whole life but suppressed it and kept it hidden all these years out of fear and shame. I now feel liberated. Unfortunately because I kept my fetish in the closet, I never allowed myself to act on it until now. So, now I'm new to all this and look forward with anticipation and excitement to have my first "foot session" with someone. My partner doesn't share my fetish much even though he accepts it and he doesn't think I'm weird or a freak like I had always feared. He's ok with me having a foot buddy or two. I really want to experience this for myself and with the right person(or persons).