PDA

View Full Version : Just For Fun

Shale
04-25-2009, 11:52 AM
I belong to a Hippie forum board where there is a group of barefooters. They have a running thread inviting ppl to show pix of their feet. While mostly about bare footing, they also acknowledge the seductive side of feet. One straight male posted a pic of his foot in women's shoe and red painted toenails.

So, in that spirit of fun, I posted my own painted nails. Actually, doncha think blue is a manly color?

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=851

stustustugoo
04-25-2009, 03:10 PM
i never liked painted nails on dudes, it was always
a turn off, but youre right, blue isnt that bad, and it
is sort of manly.
actually your photo here does not turn me off, your feet
still look hot and most importantly, manly.

drummer
04-25-2009, 05:07 PM
in that spirit of fun, I posted my own painted nails. Actually, doncha think blue is a manly color?

I should fill a water-pistol with acetone to spray at your toes.

Horrible. Wouldn't you rather that I was wishing to spray something else at your feet?

Wipe all that off, please.

Now, if you'd like to show how your soles look after you've been running around barefoot for a while, I'm game.

Especially when you're lucky enough to have such very beautiful feet, you shouldn't go defacing them with all sorts of bizarre decoration.

Hmm.

I don't think I've expressed my distaste for painted toenails strongly enough.

Shale
04-25-2009, 07:54 PM
I should fill a water-pistol with acetone to spray at your toes.

Horrible. ...Wipe all that off, please.

No acetone required, it was water base fabric paint that required only water to remove it as soon as the pic was taken.

I don't think I've expressed my distaste for painted toenails strongly enough.

I personally don't care for painted toenails on guys, or for that matter on girls. perhaps you missed the post title: JUST FOR FUN

As in "Ha Ha Ha, what is that old bear Shale gonna do next - paint his toenails blue? Ha, Ha, Ha."

Now say that about a dozen times and you might get the point of JUST FOR FUN.

Twinkletoes09
04-25-2009, 11:29 PM
Love the color, it's bold & beautiful... Kool!

flickfire
04-26-2009, 09:53 AM
I'd go sans the toenail polish, Shale. Your feet look much better in their natural masculine state. Blue toenail polish and hairy legs and feet don't go well together.

Shale
04-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Blue toenail polish and hairy legs and feet don't go well together.

Yeah, just lucky I didn't find some open-toed stiletto heels lying around in size 12 Extra Wide.

Freyr
04-26-2009, 02:54 PM
I agree with Stustustugoo, I generally don't like painted nails on guys, but the electric blue color is rather festive. Very appropriate for Beltane (Wiccan holiday at the end of April).

i never liked painted nails on dudes, it was always
a turn off, but youre right, blue isnt that bad, and it
is sort of manly.
actually your photo here does not turn me off, your feet
still look hot and most importantly, manly.

Morton
04-26-2009, 08:28 PM
You are too much Shale. Ilove it.