PDA

View Full Version : Hetero

MrMister5
04-25-2009, 05:37 AM
Some snapshots from hetero-dvd

Shale
04-25-2009, 10:51 AM
What nice long toes on this guy.

And, before the howling starts about showing a WOMAN, altho I have a propensity for men, I've enjoyed fucking women and this one has cute feet herself. If I were in that scene, I'd suck her toes as well. (won't make you guys sick by saying what else I'd suck on the woman - but I'd get some of the cock action too).

caorr123
04-25-2009, 11:41 PM
cute feet on a hot girl .

flickfire
04-26-2009, 09:48 AM
To each his own I guess, but frankly I prefer pics on this board to be WITHOUT women in them. I like to think of this board as a hide away place from the str8 world for a little while. That may sound naive to some of you guys, but frankly, it's how I feel.

BootsMcGraw
04-26-2009, 12:19 PM
To each his own I guess, but frankly I prefer pics on this board to be WITHOUT women in them....
And I prefer not to see pics with gaping buttholes in them; but we allow them, because they have a following, here.

As long as a part of the membership has a desire to see feet shown in certain scenarios, we will allow those photos. The only pics we will not show are photos containing children, sex with animals, scat, necrophilia, and those from paid sites (unless those photos are already in the "free" areas of those sites, and/or the site owners don't object).

In the pansexual forums I visit, the moderators require a designation to accompany the title of any entry with photos: M/F, F/M, F/F, M/M, or some combination of all, to warn clearly what you're getting into when you open the post. If we are going to see more F/M photos, then I would recommend those who wish to post them indicate "F/M" in the title, and those who don't like F/M material not open the thread.

Shale
04-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah, and maybe a warning for painted toenails and or toe rings on big hairy guy feet.

PTN - TR ? :)
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1366