PDA

View Full Version : a friend of mine in Bimini...

ftlaudft
08-03-2011, 04:29 PM
deleted
deleted
deleted

BootsMcGraw
08-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Photos, please. :)

ftlaudft
08-03-2011, 10:39 PM
It's not a pretty picture, Boots. I don't know if the boys could handle it.

We writers of epic poetry - Homer, Virgil, Camões, Gottfried von Strassburg - give you a peek into our world with word pictures. But the true reality of our personal lives may be kinda cruddy.

There are things you really don't wanna see!

BootsMcGraw
08-04-2011, 09:38 PM
A man's feet sticking out of a vent is always something I've hoped to see.

Apparently, it's not as uncommon as you might think. The web site Clumsy Crooks listed at least five instances where would-be burglars tried to break into businesses through ventilation shafts on the roof of the buildings, only to get stuck part-way down. Sometimes with only their feet sticking out the opening.

Oh, what a field day I could have had, had I been the first employee in for work at those places. If I had also been the manager, there would have been a "closed for re-construction" sign hung up, so I could have devoted the entire day to those dangling feet.

You can find some of those stories, here....

http://www.clumsycrooks.com/search/vent/

Footlover28
08-13-2011, 06:05 AM
That's great stuff to read...and funny, indeed! Please give us more...

Footlover28
08-13-2011, 03:55 PM
that's really marvellous, I can't stop laughing...

Footlover28
09-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Oh ftlaudft, that's awesome...again! Poetry like this should be published so that many more people can read them. Never quit using rhymes to combine sex and politics! But one question: You use "ornt" which is a verb meaning all forms of abnormal or peculiar and orginates from the Pinnicale Peak Posse, an Arizona street gang popular in the early 1990s. Do I understand it correctly?

ftlaudft
09-24-2011, 03:17 PM
The Pinnacle Street Posse? Arizona? 1990? (Actually it was 1890!!!) Footlover28, you've blown my cover! How did you know?

Seriously, though, I want to thank you for your very kind and encouraging words. You yourself contribute so much through your wonderful stills and video links, which I'm not able to do. But I do love to offer little bits of whimsy and I'm really happy to know they delight you.

Morgan Black is a special inspiration. He's very sexy, of course, but that's not what really inspires me. What inspires me is that he's so playful and natural. He's the kind of fun-loving animal in bed that I've always tried to be. He does have a distinct masculine body movement that is very erotic. But it's his willingness to enter enthusiastically into just about any kind of sex romp, top or bottom, that makes me think of him as the perfect sex partner.

Thanks again for taking time to react to my frenetic inspirations!

Footlover28
09-24-2011, 03:38 PM
The Pinnacle Street Posse? Arizona? 1990? (Actually it was 1890!!!) Footlover28, you've blown my cover! How did you know?

...I've got 2 admit that I googled it and found this in an urban dictionary and I know how to use "copy-paste"lol*
That's the reason why I was in the wrong century.

Oh and btw: I only use vlc media player to make snapshots/screen caps because it's imo the easiest way to do that.
And mostly, I worked on the pics with gimp to make them look better and sometimes crop the women out as good as possible.

Footlover28
09-26-2011, 04:28 PM
"Woncha pleez irriGATE me!"...great ending, ftlaudft. It's just great to read such clever
rhymes which (sometimes) have two meanings. Oh, and not to mention that it's great!

Footlover28
09-27-2011, 04:13 PM
How did you know that I like pizza and the guys who deliver them. My fantasy drives wild just thinking
about making your poem come true! And may I request some rhymes 'bout a special favorite of mine?

ftlaudft
09-27-2011, 10:28 PM
Hey, Footlover28. Glad to hear you're one of the pizza people too! It's feet and pizza that make the world go round. Anchovies are nice too! You have some special favorites you would like put into lyrical couplets? Let's have them! I don't have a lot of talent, but my imagination is infinite!

By the way, I had trouble connecting to the site too. I wonder if they're remodeling or restructuring.

Footlover28
09-28-2011, 01:46 AM
from the observatory

In solo sex you jack it.
In polo sex you whack it.
While some may stroke,
still others poke.
The big boys like to smack it.

Those lines make me think of a song of Edguy (imo an adorable group with a sexy singer called
Tobias Sammet) from their latest album: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Z7IA4BQtnMQ

Esp. because of the lyrics when it's almost done:

"In your eyes - in your mind
I'm two out of seven
In your eyes - in your life
I'm two out of seven
What the fuck? Suck my cock!
I'm only a seven out of twelve
When I wank at the bank
I'm ten out of ten my friend!"

Even the metalheads have a sense of humor:-D

Some of my all time favorites are Brodie (BukBuddies, BFG, BFB and maybe some other sites), Andy Honda (aka
Alan on MasterLewis; Corbin Fisher) and Jakub Stefano (who also have various screen names but is mostly called
Jakub Stefano). Do you know all of them? It's in your hands (pun intended!) which guy should be the topic.

ftlaudft
09-28-2011, 03:42 PM
Footlover28, I agree that some of the best real poetry of today is in the lyrics of our pop groups. You won't find it in books, such as we used to read for poetry of the past century. But pick up a CD of Coldplay and listen to "'The Scientist" and "'Clocks"' or Lady Gaga's "'Edge of Glory"' and for me that's the feeling of real live poetry today. I don't know the group Edguy that you mentioned but I see they have quite a few numbers on YouTube and I'll study them there.

You mention Brodie. Brodie! He may be the most beautiful man who ever walked on the planet! He doesn't need poems written about him. Brodie IS poetry!!!

Footlover28
09-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Footlover28, I agree that some of the best real poetry of today is in the lyrics of our pop groups. You won't find it in books, such as we used to read for poetry of the past century. But pick up a CD of Coldplay and listen to "'The Scientist" and "'Clocks"' or Lady Gaga's "'Edge of Glory"' and for me that's the feeling of real live poetry today. I don't know the group Edguy that you mentioned but I see they have quite a few numbers on YouTube and I'll study them there.

You mention Brodie. Brodie! He may be the most beautiful man who ever walked on the planet! He doesn't need poems written about him. Brodie IS poetry!!!

Edguy: Well, I don't know if you are into this metal stuff of Edguy but I've got to admit that it's def one of my favorite bands ever. They made 9 studio albums so far and Tobias Sammet has a project called Avantasia for which he produced 5 albums (but the first two are one story; a so called Metal Opera) with very successful guest players and singers (e.g. Alice Cooper). And there is a tour for every new record. Oh, and you should really check this one out: http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=l6FcLCIoBCs&feature=fvwrel. At 2:22 there
is a quick barefoot scene (unfortunately not Tobias) because the "King of Fools" gets undressed by several people.

Brodie: To say it in a nutshell, you are totally right! There is nothing more to say:-)

Footlover28
09-30-2011, 04:35 PM
The only thing I understand
is that you need a helping hand.
So may I offer one of mine
to please your cock till you feel fine?

And yes, I know, it's not a limerick.

ftlaudft
09-30-2011, 05:07 PM
Ah, Footlover28, you have so much talent! You show that we are entering into a new era of FootBuddy culture, perhaps a FootBuddy Renaissance! What we need now is someone to put our words to music. Then maybe we can form a FootBuddy Chorus (like Glee). And then we can go on tour all over the world! At our concerts, if they like us (and they will!) we can ask them to throw old sox at us. Ya gotta think big!

Foot Power forever! America and Europe today! The world tomorrow!

(Don't forget to bring your old sox!)

Footlover28
10-01-2011, 07:42 AM
well, that's a phantastic idea! let's make this come true!

Footlover28
10-06-2011, 06:24 AM
when papi gets peppy...

If ever you have an erection
that lasts four hours or more,
without any further reflection,
just pole-vault your way to my door.
Oh yeah!
I'll squeeze you, I'll please you,
I'll even febreze you,
when you pole-vault your way to my door!

This made my month, laudie! I had to use an online dictionary but now I understand
this pun (pole-vault)! Even your reason for editing just makes me rofl!! Really!!!

ftlaudft
10-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the good words, Footlover28! You're the best!

What really got me started was a TV commercial we have here in the States. It's a pill for "'penis power"' or "'penis enhancement"' and we are warned that "'if you get an erection that lasts more than four hours, see your doctor."' Well, one of our funniest black comics, Dave Chapelle, said "'If I get an erection that lasts more than four hours, I'm gonna get me a hooker!"'

Footlover28
10-10-2011, 03:29 PM
I really wonder if you are a poet only in your freetime or to make a living. Your poems/limericks are extraordinary in every way.
Btw: You forced me to use these online dictionaries so you are a teacher who enlarges my...word pool! Thanks for that, ftlaudft.

Footlover28
10-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Sorry for my late answer. It's been a very busy time the last three days.
But finally, I found a new job which will start on monday. It's better paid, has better working times and the weekends are free!

I really should have realized that you were in education because of your sophisticated and extraordinary use of the english language.

Well, you mentioned some problems as far as education is concerned in the USA. In Germany, we are faced with the same problems. But unfortunately, I don't have the answers as well, although I am really informed about what is going on here in FRG.

I hope that the running changes of our education system will show up some improving effects in the near future. Maybe not tomorrow, but maybe in five or ten years...

Btw: I once had the opportunity to be a teacher for a group of adults and it was just deeply satisfying because all of them are determined to get this lesson as well. And it was a lot of fun!

And of course, I regularly have a more than great feeling of satisfaction because I see the comments on my contributions and for the ones who enjoy silently, I see the number of views. Therefore I almost always can be sure that what I am doing here is quite right and I appreciate to be a part of this board. It's definitely my "home 2.0";-)

ftlaudft
10-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Hey, Footlover28! Good luck on the new job! I hope it will be rewarding and fun for you, too!

I gather this thread here should be winding down now. Page 5 for a thread that started on a little poem of whimsy! Amazing! Your wonderful support has meant a lot. The positive comments create a positive energy that goes a long way. We live in a jungle, as you know. There are the graceful gazelles and the lovely tropical birds. But every so often we have to fight off the attacks of the baboon people! That's life! You were gracious enough to say that you appreciate my attempts at wit. Can you believe I've had PMs complaining I have no sense of humor?

What's so remarkable in the new cyber age is that when a thread is retired, it doesn't just disintegrate, like a book on a dusty shelf in the library. It simply hangs around in cyberspace - forever - and ever and ever! So things ultimately can be retrieved at any time in the future. Awesome, isn't it?

We're a curious assemblage of angels and spooks here. But with pics and words I think you and I have done something that we could to try to keep the community a community.

Thanks again.

Footlover28
10-14-2011, 09:49 AM
So do I get you right that you won't update here anymore?

I cannot believe that's true. Yes, it's a jungle out there. And we have to be grateful that it's a jungle with very different "animals" living in there.

Different in so many ways...different senses of humour, different tastes in what clothes to wear, what religion to believe in. Well, I guess I could continue for hours as it IS a neverending list of differences.
But otherwise, it would be a boring place to live in. Definitely!

I often read "To each their own." or sometimes "Different folks, different strokes."
I guess there lies a deep meaning and truth in these words though it's quite simple.

And I think we should not waste our very short time on this planet for being such "baboon people".

ftlaudft
10-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey again! Good to hear from you. I want to stress again how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to add to a thread like this one, on poetry, of all things, in this day and age! And look how long it's lasted and at least for you and for me how much fun it's been.

But no, I don't intend to add to it. I know you may have found this to be true also. There are people out there, who really have nothing to say, but just lurk in the shadows waiting to shoot something or somebody down. No amount of reasoning or even good will can reach them. They seem to have been born with a mean gene, and so many posters just get worn down and give up. For a while, anyway. People need a break from the cyberbullies and the "baboon people" and the only way to stay out of range is to stop being a target for a while.

But the good people like you are always there to come back to. So I'll be seeing you soon in another thread. It's a cyberdate! OK?

Footlover28
10-14-2011, 12:36 PM
It's really sad to hear that! But I have lots of respect for YOUR decision. But you're going to stay a member on this board, aren't you?

ftlaudft
10-14-2011, 03:07 PM
Boots, would you close and delete this thread? Thank you.

Of course I want to continue being a member here and continue posting. But the "nut job who writes rhymes"' no longer wants to share those rhymes with this community. Too much negativity.

BootsMcGraw
10-16-2011, 12:14 AM
I'll close this thread, but I will not delete it. I'm sorry you felt the need to delete your contributions to it.