PDA

View Full Version : Real amateur daddy

hogrider56
04-20-2009, 04:43 AM
Who likes real amateur dad-next-ddor types?

toetug10
04-20-2009, 08:55 AM
I enjoy this daddy and those wonderful feet! More please!

gbmcleod
04-20-2009, 09:00 AM
I've seen pics of this guy before, and always thought he looked pretty luscious. I remember the last time someone posted a picture of him and one of the responses was that it reminded him too much of "somebody's grandpa." I laughed, but thought that the poster HAD to be very young: I AM somebody's "grandpa." I think what he really meantwas that the man in the photo looked like an ELDERLY grandpa --- and that THEY weren't supposed to be in such erotic poses. (Wouldn't --- and DOESN'T -- turn me off one bit. My blood pressure STILL went up when I saw these photos just now. This guy is sexy-looking and has great toes. My only question would be: do they smell at all?)

Shale
04-20-2009, 10:21 AM
...the last time someone posted a picture of him and one of the responses was that it reminded him too much of "somebody's grandpa." I laughed, but thought that the poster HAD to be very young: I AM somebody's "grandpa." ...

I am somebody's grandpa as well. My YOUNGEST grandson just turned 18. Still not ready to quit plain' around tho :)

http://03.media.na-dal.lifeout-cdn.com/000/133/962/photos/1215879550-lg.jpg

luv2bottom
04-20-2009, 02:51 PM
I am 50 but when I was 20 this guy would have turned me on. And he turns me on now. He would get a good tongue lapping from me. Shale, you are a turn on.

drummer
04-21-2009, 09:27 PM
I don't think the man's age makes him at all unappealling, but I've never really liked the way a penis or testicles look when they've got constrictions around them: it's just another of those things I don't like seeing, like tattoos all over the place or piercings.

That was a very lovely photograph of Shale, but I think you should watch how much you sun yourself--no such thing as a "healthy color" from the sun, you know.

I think, if anything, when an OLDER man has especially sexy feet, it can be considerably more arousing than the feet of a young man. After all, the feet acquire more detail, more lines, as a man ages. The one thing that can easily get less attractive are the nails themselves, but I suppose if a man is careful to take good care of his feet and his toenails, he can probably keep them looking appealling.

I tend to prefer seeing the soles of feet anyway.

Shale
04-21-2009, 11:16 PM
...I've never really liked the way a penis or testicles look when they've got constrictions around them...

Yeah, I see those things all the time at the nude beach and some of them look quite painfully tight, turning purple. Guess I am more into natural

...That was a very lovely photograph of Shale, but I think you should watch how much you sun yourself--no such thing as a "healthy color" from the sun, you know....

Thanx for the advice, but being a nudist living in Miami Beach I am already quite versed on the dangers and benefits of sunshine.

The real harm comes from burning (like so many white tourists who come here and immediately turn red) A good base tan actually works as a natural SPF and I'm good for two hours without burning. Also, there are adverse effects of getting too little sun, mainly lack of natural Vit. D, which increases a man's risk of prostate cancer. So there actually is a health benefit from the sun.

I am not the only tanned one at the beach. Here I am playing footsies with my younger friend Chuck who is about my color.

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=95

drummer
04-25-2009, 09:55 AM
Here I am playing footsies with my younger friend Chuck who is about my color.
http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=17&pictureid=95

I haven't quite decided which feet are yours, in the photograph, and which are Chuck's. My guess is that the feet in the foreground, closest to the viewer, are yours.

For me, it is usually the view of the soles that is most pleasing, erotically. I remember some interesting diagrams and discussion at a Web page of yours about the aesthetics of the shapes of the sole that I found very engaging and intriguing, and your own feet certainly serve as excellent exemplars of this ideal.

Shale
04-25-2009, 10:39 AM
I haven't quite decided which feet are yours, in the photograph, and which are Chuck's. My guess is that the feet in the foreground, closest to the viewer, are yours...

Yep, I was holding the camera. Chuck has nice looking feet. UNFORTUNATELY, chuck can't stand for his feet to be touched. No massaging, No licking, Nada! In fact, this pic was rare. He barely let my feet caress his and I had to assure him I wouldn't move or stroke with my toes. Oh well!

Also, it was a bit of a joke about Chuck being young. As those here know, I like twinks (Toegasms types) and my co-workers think I'm a perv because I occasionally do make it with a young guy. So, I mentioned my exploits that weekend with a "young guy" I met at the beach.

Chuck is 4 years younger than me about 60 :)

Oh, and I am particularly partial to soles. That is where the most sweat is and the most appealing curves are.

My friend Raul has pretty soles, and his I have massaged, sniffed right out of a shoe and licked/sucked.
http://home.earthlink.net/~shalestone/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/raul-shalefeetmiamibeach10-18-0805.jpg