PDA

View Full Version : Photo Shopped???

Twinkletoes09
04-19-2009, 12:33 PM
I suppose this one is too... Since both were taken by professional photographers.. You decide>>>> Which one of these is photo shopped????

vegasguy
04-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Why does everyone assume photos are photoshopped? He's only human, and acts like one. Who's to say he doesn't go to clubs and acts like the rest of us, even though he's a royal? Just like Michael Phelps. Who thought hed be seen taking a bong hit??

sexybarefoot
04-19-2009, 06:50 PM
as I have said in the past, not so attractive to me, but he is such a sexy bad boi, how could you not lust for him, And you exactly right, he is a human being, a mere mortal male. born into wealth and status yes, but I tell you, not many of us could even handle it. The boys are sexy and remarkable. I give both of them so much credit. they each have their own sexy style, seperate of one another, William is cute, harry is bad boi sexy as hell.

Twinkletoes09
05-03-2009, 12:42 PM
I noticed that no one had much to say about these photos being shopped. Why is that? One guy even said that the Prince would never pose in such a way. Well, one of these pix is well posed for. Nothing say about? What's wrong?

iluvfeet12
05-03-2009, 02:36 PM
I noticed that no one had much to say about these photos being shopped. Why is that? One guy even said that the Prince would never pose in such a way. Well, one of these pix is well posed for. Nothing say about? What's wrong?

It's simply because the pictures are too small to really tell, especially the first one. There are several ways to determine if a picture has been tempered with Photoshop, including looking at the angle of the body in relation with the head, looking at proportions and most of all looking at "textures" and colors. The first picture is very small and not in very good quality and it was also cropped, making it hard to tell if there was any tempering done. The second one looks legitimate enough, to me.

Candid shots like that are usually harder to Photoshop because of the complexity of the background and the quality of the photography.

alexandre
05-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Harry, is one guy that I would love to suck & lick from head to toe. I would start by licking & sniffing his head, than I would lick down to his mouth where I would snogg the tongue out of his handsome face.

I would lick, suck, and taste every inch of his sexy male body. His feet would slush when he walked, after I made love to them....YUM!!! I would keep returning to his feet during our sex session.

Finally, I would have him fuck me in every position possible. Than, before we were through, I would eat whatever sperm that I could suck out of the knackered uncut cock. I do know, that unlike his brother William, he is not cut.

Head2Foot
05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Twinkle, just because most of the responses to one of your previous posts of Prince Harry felt that that photo had been doctored, doesn't mean that those same respondents feel that all photos of Prince Harry are doctored. These, in fact, look legit.

Twinkletoes09
05-03-2009, 08:14 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth. LoL! That got me hot. I assumed all euro men were uncut, that's why I love them. But the Future King is cut! What a shame.... Mutilated our King! But it's Harry that sweet sexy ginger boy drives me krazy! Aaaaaah! Thanks for the feed back guys.

gbmcleod
05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
...I say that because, even though he's human, "like the rest of us," he's also a possible future King of England. While I can see the two princes doing the same things as the rest of us, if these pictures were legit, I think they would have been on the pages of the Inquirer at some point, which I don't think they were.

There is the additional matter of what the princes are likely to do: posing nude is a bit out of the tradition, bad boys or not. Prince Charles is still their father, and I imagine that, while he would be merely annoyed that they had smoked weed, posing naked is a whole 'nother matter. They're NOT like you and me, actually. You and I are not going to the future Kings of England and I think they have a sense of propriety. I would opt for the less naked picture as being more likely to be real than the obviously naked one. And why crop the photo instead of showing the context?? Typically, a photographer will show the prince surrounded by others so the headline would make the news. Typical shots of nude celebrities are not usually close up: they show the balcony or back yardd where the person was. As an example, Diana on the boat with Dodi showed the background to give it some realism. when I shot for the City of San Francisco, a good shot of a prominent person was one that showed the event they were attending, not just the celebutant herself. I doubt this is any more real than the one of the prince in his underwear and barefoot --- a shot that has been widely dismissed as Photoshopped (and, I believe, by the Palace itself).
The size does keep one from a definitive answer, but one needs to keep in mind the princes are not stupid: they know there are photographers everywhere just waiting to make $250,000 off a shot of one of them naked. Unlikely photograph.

gbmcleod
05-03-2009, 11:21 PM
...after I posted this, it was claimed Prince Harry liked to walk around his barracks naked, so maybe I'm wrong.
Still, that photo is definitely posed. I can imagine him getting caught with his pants down, as the Google search implied, but why is there no picture of him naked??? Now, THAT part makes no sense at all.