PDA

View Full Version : Bow!

Twinkletoes09
04-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Bow before you Prince.. Worship those feet!

Twinkletoes09
04-17-2009, 10:25 PM
I'd be his servant any day... worship!

bighairyfootage
04-18-2009, 07:28 AM
unfortunatly thats not his feet or body ;-( photoshop

Twinkletoes09
04-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Why must you ruin it for every one else! You don't know that for sure! Looks like his chest to me... The Royals & Brits went Ape shit over that cover! I don't believe you & neither should anybody else!:mad:

BootsMcGraw
04-18-2009, 11:34 AM
Why must you ruin it for every one else! ... I don't believe you & neither should anybody else!
Unless someone posts something hateful, abusive, derogatory, libelous, or illegal, that person has the right to comment on any topic any way he pleases. Controversial or unpopular posts have always been allowed the same billing here as those which are approved by the majority.

And, by the way, that picture is clearly photoshopped. The person whose body appears there is sitting at an angle, yet the musculature of the neck below the ears of the person whose head appears there is identical on both sides, which implies that the person whose head appears there was standing straight up. A person sitting at an angle would have the muscles of his neck bulging on one side more than the other.

Twinkletoes09
04-18-2009, 01:01 PM
I was just stating my opinion as well... What celebrity photo isn't photo shopped! But that is the Prince or the Royals wouldn't have banned a re-issue and/or have been so upset about it in the first! Think about! Freedom of press is an American Liberty, the Brits don't have that luxury. The mag sold out quickly, but a stop was put on new issues being released... Just gooogled It...

vegasguy
04-18-2009, 05:05 PM
I work with manipulating photo all the time. If you notice his neck is bulging on one side. I even tried that pose in my desk chair, and my neck did the same, so it could very well be him. Besides, I saw an interview with them once, and the hands in the photo look just like the hands from the interview.

akeel
04-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Of course, the photo is shopped ... if Prince Harry really posed for a pic like this, it would be all over BBC, CNN and the rest of the news media like wildfire as THE news story of the century (well, not exactly, but you would have heard about it).

The photo has been circulating for some time on the net, and it's been pegged as a fake. As I said, of course it is. No royal would and ever pose for a pic like this ... Harry has embarrassed the monarchy with his media guffaws and wild lifestyle, but this would have tumbled the walls of Windsor down and you would have heard the smash.

Twinkletoes09
04-19-2009, 12:27 PM
The Brits don't have freedom of speech or press... Their not allowed to print anything derogatory about the Monarchy... It could be seen as an act of treason... Not very common, but applicable.. I haven't seen a celebrity pic that wasn't photo shopped... It's that fantasy of the viewer... Just enjoy!

teddie
04-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Twinkle toes, you don't know what you're talking about! The british press is actually a lot MORE liberal than in the U.S, every american I've ever known who comes over here comments on how they can't believe the kind of things our papers are allowed to say. The Monarchy had a bit of a problem with the message that image sends out, as they're quite hide-bound and tend to want to cover up Harry's lifestyle, whether or not its actually his body makes no difference to them! And no, its not him. He's shorter, stockier, and not as well defined (I've seen holiday snaps in british magazines, sorry!) I agree that your opinioin is just as valid as everyone elses, but don't pretend you can back that up with facts that are simply not true!

And if it helps, althouhg that is NOT the prince, his feet are actually much nicer!

bighairyfootage
04-21-2009, 08:02 AM
im sorry i assumed everyone knew by now it was a photoshop.

i have the magazine myself and its in a scrapbook.

you cant seriously think Prince Harry posed for that do you?

peace and feet.

Twinkletoes09
04-21-2009, 08:49 PM
I take it you know everything because you're either the Editor of Radar Mag or the Prime Minister.... Thanks thanks for the info, I'll take it to my grave... :rolleyes:

bighairyfootage
04-22-2009, 09:07 AM
lighten up. I said i was sorry.

someone needs to go & sniff a foot LOL :0)

BootsMcGraw
04-22-2009, 04:44 PM
It seems everyone is thoroughly convinced whether the photo in question is real or not; and further debate won't change anyone's opinion.

Topic closed.