PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

fructis
04-05-2009, 11:00 PM
I created http://www.youtube.com/user/celebrocks and ENJOY posting all the clips I have about male celebs feet BUT the CUNTS at youtube and the more IDIOTIC VIACOM wont let me BE!

Its either youtube being a cunt deleting my vids because some mofo had the nerves to flag me .... didnt know a toe or a sole shot was like a penis or breast...

or the MORE IDIOTIC viaBScom that only let me upload ( in this case) one of the Ryan from real world brooklyn foot clip but wont let me do so for the big sole shot...

It pisses me off because its not like im posting the whole real world online...

Anyways I would like to continue with my channel but move it to somewhere else so I can post all the foot celebs related vids IN PEACE!

Anyone knows about any that would be great to use?

Not FEET.TV altho I like the site but they r SOOOOOOO SLOW.

Any help would be great.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS BS!

At best I give the crappy shows or movie some free publicity and they cant even appreciate that.

FUCK THEM!

akeel
04-06-2009, 02:17 AM
What about Dailymotion? The strange thing about that site is that there are no foot worship vids, but thousands of MonM tickling.

fructis
04-06-2009, 02:31 AM
What about Dailymotion? The strange thing about that site is that there are no foot worship vids, but thousands of MonM tickling.

Thank you akeel I will check that site out :)

UPDATE

I changed the size of the video of Ryan Real World sole shot and now they dont seem to have any problem uploading and no VIACOM bs yet!

Hopefully the vid will stay !

Thanks again akeel!

tenchichan
04-07-2009, 03:44 AM
I dunno how to help, but THANK YOU for that video of Joel McHale's feet. I've been waiting to see them for awhile and to get a nice clip of his soles no less was truly awesome. Thanks!

Twinkletoes09
04-08-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm sorry I can't help, I would love to return the fave or advice, man! Good Luck..