PDA

View Full Version : Horror Films with nice foot shots?

MaleFeetParty
04-04-2009, 08:31 PM
do you you know horror films with nice foot shot?

Footlover28
04-05-2009, 05:21 AM

Part I: Very nice sole shots of 19yo Johnny Depp lying on a bed
Part II: Mark Patton's soles and tops in bed
Part VI: Shon Greenblatt's soles and tops in different scenes

Caps to come!

BTW: Great blog (famousmalefeet), MaleFeetParty!

Footlover28
04-05-2009, 05:29 AM
Ashton Kutcher!!!

piedsdemecslyon
04-05-2009, 07:43 AM
april fool's day , 1986 movie. nice scen with a love scene between a guy and and girl, the girl has his curly toes on a pillow

cheesehead
04-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Wolf Creek has some very hot foot shots of a young Austrailian actor, although I can't think of his name right off the top of my head. The first fifteen minutes of the movie or so has random shots of this guy's feet, granted they are all shots of his tops but what they do show are very good shots of his feet that are pretty long in duration.
Also, the movie its' self is a pretty good flick as far as horror movies go and in my opinion is worth watching foot scenes aside.
Another good horror flick with a few hot foot scenes in it is House of Wax. I'm talking about the newer version that was released a few years ago. I can't remember the name of the actor who has his feet shown in that one either, but there is a pretty good shot of his feet in that movie too. When he is in the process of getting hot wax poured on him the camera zooms in on the tops of his big feet for quite awhile.

Footlover28
04-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Wolf Creek has some very hot foot shots of a young Austrailian actor, although I can't think of his name right off the top of my head. The first fifteen minutes of the movie or so has random shots of this guy's feet, granted they are all shots of his tops but what they do show are very good shots of his feet that are pretty long in duration.
Also, the movie its' self is a pretty good flick as far as horror movies go and in my opinion is worth watching foot scenes aside.
Another good horror flick with a few hot foot scenes in it is House of Wax. I'm talking about the newer version that was released a few years ago. I can't remember the name of the actor who has his feet shown in that one either, but there is a pretty good shot of his feet in that movie too. When he is in the process of getting hot wax poured on him the camera zooms in on the tops of his big feet for quite awhile.

First movie: Jared Padalecki, second: maybe John Jarratt. Hope that helps.

akeel
04-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Always had a soft spot for American Werewolf in London, in which David Naughton showed his soles alot.

There is a 70s Hammer film called The Evil of Frankenstein, that starred David (Darth Vader) Prowse as the monster, and he cavorted around half-naked reigning terror. There was a brief scene in which Dr. Frankenstein grabs him by the feet to drag his unconscious body out of the room, and you get to see Prowse's big beefy soles.

MaleFeetParty
04-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Thank You, Guys!

But I've seen them all!

do you know any other movie?

plz!

BarefootBuddy
04-09-2009, 01:40 AM

There was a foreign movie called "Swimming Pool" that has decent foot shots. It's about some kids trapped in an indoor swim park with a killer among them - so they're barefoot mostly running around the place. It has James McAvoy (sp?) in it.

You could check out also any horror film (use that term loosely) by director David DeCoteau and you're bound to find some good barefoot shots of guys. I wouldn't recommend them for their storylines though. lol

Footlover28
04-09-2009, 04:20 AM
Thank You, Guys!

But I've seen them all!

do you know any other movie?

plz!

Horror In The Attic: Andras Jones (barefoot and tied up)
Critters 4: Paul Whitthorne's soles
Basket Case 2: Kevin Van Hentenryck's soles
Joyride (is it a horror movie?): Paul Walker's sexy right sole!
Amityville Horror (Remake): Ryan Reynolds's tops
Helloween 4: Mike Vogel's soles
Turistas: Josh Duhamel (tops and soles)
Shaun Of The Dead (Horror Comedy): Simon Pegg
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein: Robert De Niro
28 Days Later: Cillian Murphy (also nude)
2001 Maniacs: Dylan Edrington and Brian Gross
Constantine: Keanu Reeves
The Ninth Gate: Johnny Depp again
Equilibrium (maybe horror as well): Christian Bale

That's all that comes to my mind...

Hopefully it helps a lot.

Footlover28
04-11-2009, 05:47 AM
The Ring I: Martin Henderson
Queen Of The Damned (not a very good movie): Stuart Townsend
Species II: Justin Lazard

If someone wants to see caps of one of my listed movies, please ask for it.

Footlover28
05-14-2010, 01:56 AM
...bares his feet (tops and soles to see) in Friday 13th Pt. 1 (1980) and later on (in 2000) in Hollow Man.

And: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein from 1994 (in my opinion one of the best films ever made about this classic theme): Robert De Niro!

Btw: Does anybody have caps of Mr. Bacon in Friday 13th Pt. 1?

road2middleage
05-14-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm going way back, but I'm thinking of that movie, "The Trouble with Harry." Not sure if I'd call it a horror flick, though...:)

akeel
05-14-2010, 02:59 PM
You can see David Prowse's soles in the 70s Hammer film The Horror of Frankenstein. Best known as the guy in Darth Vader's suit, Prowse was a sexy bodybuilder who played the half-naked monster in what is kind of a homoerotic romp. In the scene I refer to, he is knocked out and dragged by the evil young doctor by the ankles.

Can't forget American Werewolf In London, where David Naughton turned on foot fetishists way before the internet.

princess
05-26-2010, 07:41 PM
If I remember correctly the Troma horror film Mother's Day has a pretty good shot of a young guy's soles in the beginning of the movie.

coldfeet
06-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Stephen King's Maximum Overdrive (Late 80s)....Emilio Estevez's right sole up close in your face sole shot...very hot feet. Seen during a brief lovemaking scene about 50 min into the movie...

tiedfeetguy
06-01-2010, 08:49 PM
As I recall, Emilio also had a good sole shot in the opening scene of his movie Wisdom.

MaleFeetParty
06-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Another Good One: The Deaths of Ian Stone

MaleFeetParty
07-25-2010, 03:42 PM
The Killing Floor: Marc Blucas
Hostel 1: Derek Richardson
Insanitarium: Jesse Metcalfe
Case 39: Bradley Cooper
Suffering Man's Charity: David Boreanaz
Saw V: Joris Jarsky
The Skeptic: Tim Daly (just a glimpse)
Fright Night Part 2 (just a glimpse)
Long Weekend: James Caviezel
Eden Lake: Michael Fassbender

MaleFeetParty
07-25-2010, 06:19 PM
Perfect Getaway: Steve Zahn, Tim Olyphant, and Chris Hemsworth - Liam's older bro
Final Destination 3-D: Bobby Campo, Nick Zano, and Mykelti Williamson
The Stepfather: Penn Bagdley
Idle Hands: Devon Sawa
Paranormal Activity: Micah Sloat
The Echo: Jesse Bradford
The Unborn: Cam Gigandet
The Deaths of Ian Stone: Mike Vogel
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2005 remake): Mike Vogel
Ghost Story: Craig Wasson
Rob Zombie's Halloween (2007 remake): Nick Mennell and Adam Weisman

vampirepuppy
07-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Don't think it's been mentioned yet, but Nightmare on Elmstreet 3 has a shot of Ira Heiden's soles in socks, and Nightmare on Elm Street 4 has Rodney Eastman (The mute kid who was also in NoES 3) barefoot on his waterbed, and you see the tops. He shows his soles too, but it's too dark to see anything.

Also, Saw 1 has Leigh Whannell barefoot, though it's been a while since i've seen it, so not sure how good the scenes are:
http://www.webwombat.com.au/entertainment/movies/images/saw-2.JPG
http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/lions_gate_films/saw/leigh_whannell/saw.jpg

The Lost Boys has Corey Haim barefoot in the bath i think. There's also a deleted scene with Michael Patrick putting his sock on or something.

The Black Christmas remake has Robert Mann running around barefoot a lot as Billy Lenz.

Dunno if it counts as 'Horror' or something else, but Jaws 2 has a great, if brief, scene where the boat is rammed by the shark, and some guy named Eddie falls backwards into the water.
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/rattigansfeet-jaws3.JPG
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/rattigansfeet-jaws7.JPG
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/rattigansfeet-jaws9.JPG
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/rattigansfeet-jaws10.JPG

Footlover28
10-21-2010, 05:54 AM
Hey buddies,

I remember having seen a trailer when I was very young (in the almost medieval times of using VHS!)

In this horror movie there's a cute blonde guy wearing a white shirt and blue jeans but no shoes and socks!
He got tied up to a table with very clear and good shots of his bare feet in various angles so that there's
everything we are longing for: soles and tops, closeups of his toes...

If I remember correctly, this scene takes place in a cellar (just for the spooky atmosphere, I think)
and the movie itself deals with witches.

Does someone know the title of this movie which supposed to be filmed in the late 80ies/early 90ies?

akeel
10-22-2010, 10:00 AM
Footlover, your post reminded me of the 86 movie Vamp, starring Grace Jones as a vampire who holds court at a nightclub.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=VFTvJVHnbAs

I am positive that the 78 film 'Coma' starring Michael Douglas and Genevieve Bujold showed a great shot of a young Tom Selleck's soles. Haven't seen the film in years.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=_fiuXORKdbI

Footlover28
10-22-2010, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=akeel;18851]Footlover, your post reminded me of the 86 movie Vamp, starring Grace Jones as a vampire who holds court at a nightclub.

I'm pretty sure that you got the right movie. After having watched the trailers on youtube I'm sure that it's the student with this blue college jacket on who got tied up in his bare feet.

And of course I will try my best to find this flick to capture it for everybody's entertainment

P.S.: Innumerable thanks again!!

MaleFeetParty
10-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Footlover, your post reminded me of the 86 movie Vamp, starring Grace Jones as a vampire who holds court at a nightclub.

I'm pretty sure that you got the right movie. After having watched the trailers on youtube I'm sure that it's the student with this blue college jacket on who got tied up in his bare feet.

And of course I will try my best to find this flick to capture it for everybody's entertainment

P.S.: Innumerable thanks again!!

this user has the whole movie:

http://www.youtube.com/user/VampMovie1

Footlover28
10-23-2010, 07:17 AM
this user has the whole movie:

http://www.youtube.com/user/VampMovie1

Thanks dude, I always knew that I can count on you all being so helpful!

Unfortunately, after havin seen the movie on yt, I must say that it's not the one I was looking for:-(
But it brings me back to the best period of horror films, therefore I'm still grateful:-))

MaleFeetParty
04-08-2014, 08:51 PM
This needs to get back to life.