PDA

View Full Version : Pedal Pumping Hall of Fame-Fast & Furious

pedalboy
04-04-2009, 10:30 AM
For those of you out there into the very sexy Paul Walker, daddy smoking hot Vin Diesel, and pedal pumping, I am sure you are excited about F&F coming out this weekend. I, for one, will definitely be at the movie theater. I don't really care about the plot. I just want to see those hot guys driving, slamming the feet on the pedals, and maybe a few shirtless scenes to top it off. (If I could get shirtless Paul Walker driving barefoot/sandals or Vin driving with a leather daddy outfit, I would be in bliss!-but that will never happen).

Are you gonna go see it and how else should be in the Pedal Pumping Hall of Fame? One person I can think of is C. Thomas Howell, my very first pedal pumping crush. He really worked that pedal in the Hitcher! The other is Chad Michael Murray drag racing in flip flops! Something I have not ever seen repeated in any other movie or TV show.

TinkBash
04-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks for your post about this. Paul Walker could pedal pump my dickpedal to death barefooted. One of my hottest turnons is a guy driving my car, especially barefooted. I think I'll see this movie. Hope to see PW barefooted. If the moviemaker was up to date and smart he/she would have included bare feet in the film. We'll see.

sexybarefoot
04-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Chad Michael Murray drag racing in flip flops! ????????????????????????? WTF, how di I miss that, what was he in, movie or tv? Will ya let me know?
thx

pedalboy
04-09-2009, 02:27 PM
It was in one of the early seasons of One Tree Hill. Not sure which one. They introduced this hot dark haired, multi-cultural guy and he raced Chad in the episode. No idea what season or episode #.

Since no one does episode alerts on here, it's every footman for himself, which is a shame.

Chad Michael Murray drag racing in flip flops! ????????????????????????? WTF, how di I miss that, what was he in, movie or tv? Will ya let me know?
thx