PDA

View Full Version : Where are the "men"

cheesehead
07-09-2011, 01:56 PM
I've noticed that on this site, as well as a lot of other foot related sites most of the emphasis is on twinks or "boys" I have no problem with variety, but I think there needs to be more emphasis on "men" to balance things out a little.
I think most of us, at least a large percentage of us prefer guys that look like men instead of boys when it comes to our sexual appetites, so why all the emphasis on skinny, sanitized, sterile looking twinks who look like they're 14 or 15 rather than their actual age ?
I have no problem looking at hot, young 20 something aged men, but shouldn't they look like hot 20 something aged men ? Where are the beefy football player jock types or the military types or the bear cub types ? Where is the machismo that makes young men of that age so hot to begin with ?
Why is there such an emphasis on softness and overly pampered looking feet ? Men's feet work and play hard. I like callouses and feet that reflect the fact that it is a man's feet that I am looking at. I'm not saying that I want to look at poorly taken care of feet with out of control nail fungus or anything but for me part of the appeal of looking at men's feet is that they are strong and powerful and reflect a guy's masculinity. If I'm looking at a model wearing a soldier's uniform or a firefighter's uniform and his feet look like the feet of a 16 year old girl it's a turnoff for me.
I'm not picking on this site. I love this site and everyone here is very friendly, I'm just saying that there needs to be more variety when it comes to models and pics. Not all of us like "pretty". Some of us like "handsome".

TheWolf9
07-09-2011, 03:31 PM
I agree. I prefer masculine male feet, not feminine twink feet. If I was into girl-looking feet, I would date a girl.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk150/AL489/SBM/FE/Turkishfeet.jpg

somecanuck
07-09-2011, 04:15 PM
You know, I like all kinds of feet. I think there are plenty of pictures added to this site of mature men. There are some of younger dudes also. There should be variety. I'm 26 years old. That is young to some people, but I wouldn't appreciate being called "not a man".

alexandre
07-09-2011, 06:36 PM
I've noticed that on this site, as well as a lot of other foot related sites most of the emphasis is on twinks or "boys" I have no problem with variety, but I think there needs to be more emphasis on "men" to balance things out a little.
I think most of us, at least a large percentage of us prefer guys that look like men instead of boys when it comes to our sexual appetites, so why all the emphasis on skinny, sanitized, sterile looking twinks who look like they're 14 or 15 rather than their actual age ?
I have no problem looking at hot, young 20 something aged men, but shouldn't they look like hot 20 something aged men ? Where are the beefy football player jock types or the military types or the bear cub types ? Where is the machismo that makes young men of that age so hot to begin with ?
Why is there such an emphasis on softness and overly pampered looking feet ? Men's feet work and play hard. I like callouses and feet that reflect the fact that it is a man's feet that I am looking at. I'm not saying that I want to look at poorly taken care of feet with out of control nail fungus or anything but for me part of the appeal of looking at men's feet is that they are strong and powerful and reflect a guy's masculinity. If I'm looking at a model wearing a soldier's uniform or a firefighter's uniform and his feet look like the feet of a 16 year old girl it's a turnoff for me.
I'm not picking on this site. I love this site and everyone here is very friendly, I'm just saying that there needs to be more variety when it comes to models and pics. Not all of us like "pretty". Some of us like "handsome".

I totally agree with you "Cheeseshead", as I would rather see more mature men making love and having hot sex, than Twinks. They do nothing for me. Give me men!!! Hot sexy men. Nothing like them. Than when they start licking & sucking toes during erotic sex, I squirt all over.

Franz
07-09-2011, 08:58 PM
I agree with both you, Alexandre, and Cheesehead on this topic. I stopped focusing on males in their late teens by the time I turned 20, and, truth be told, I myself always had a huge preference for more mature males in age and in their visible maturation and manliness. I particularly agree with your view regarding male feet. If a guy's feet don't look like a man's feet but instead more closely resemble the feet of teenage girls, such feet have no sexual or aesthetic appeal to me at all. While very occasionally pics of more mature men and their feet appear on this great site, mostly the pics are of males in their late teens to early 20s--primarily because most "male models" are in their late teens to early-mid-20s. From long personal experience, though, I well know that most mature men will gladly welcome erotic and sexual stimulation and admiration of their feet; but you do have to let such a man know what you like (his feet) and want to enjoy.

Franz
07-09-2011, 09:07 PM
For several years I've been mentoring a very handsome professional man who is decidedly into males generally and specifically into masculine feet. When a few years back I told him that most any man, regardless of the man's age, will welcome his interest in his feet and knock himself out trying to please him using his feet (including getting his foot aroma ripe and smelly since that's what he particularly enjoyed), Mr. X didn't believe that. Now, however, three years and a number of actual encounters with men later, he has repeatedly expressed his surprise and amazement at finding that no man refuses or declines to give Mr. X his feet to sensually and sexually enjoy; indeed, he says, most of his male partners enthusiastically do that once they individually discover how incredibly sexy and erotic it feels to them when he sexually focuses on their feet. And more than a few of his male partners have gotten into his sexy feet in return. So there it is.

ChicaToes
07-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Yep gentlemen, agreeing with all the comments all around! A hard workin man, business, construction, athletic, uniformed, all of which have been in their shoes and socks all day earnin up a sweat and scent in their socks are a major turn on..Amazing at how many guys I've bumped into and say 'looks like you need a footrub and a glass of wine' and they light up and always say, how i wish......Foot odor is a turn on, always has, no idea why , but hopin that some chance encounters happen here in Chicago...the guys here as well as the foot parties suck and we need some doors opened fast to get our groove on!

Franz
07-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi, ChicaToes. I also read your note on the other board. I doubt it's very likely that you would ever really make a man-to-man connection involving feet at the venues you have discussed going to. On the other hand, there is nothing to prevent you from looking at the men you know whom you're around frequently and selecting one of them that appears available and open to a personal man-to-man relationship with you and then working on getting to know him and to spend time with him. Really, it's just a matter of doing it. No, every man you cultivate socially won't prove productive for you; however, on the other hand if you approach a guy right and work at getting to know him, you'll be surprised how many men will respond to you. But your approach to a man must be personal, not merely "social" (if you see what I mean by that distinction). Forget the "foot parties" thing; it's mostly a waste of time and just frustrating. Select a man and get to work getting to know him. Good luck.

gbmcleod
07-11-2011, 05:34 PM
I remember when the board was different, meaning when there were a lot of nut cases leaving absurdly nutso posts on here, and any of us who are seniors remember that.
What I ALSO remember is it seemed that, back then, quite a few photos of feet were taken by the members themselves and reflected the diversity of interests. It seems that, now that men are aware they HAVE feet, every celebrity in existence (nearly, it seems) has photos of themselves barefoot, and, if the guy's under 30, he wears flipflops a LOT! So, many of the photos are now photos taken by the paparazzi and professional photographers. And they don't seem to be shooting older men, since it's the younger ones who are grabbing the headlines, and pull in readers.
I'd suggest, if we want the type of feet that turn us on -- and I'm certainly an admirer of mature (and for me, "mature" means 45 and up!) men, since that's who I'm attracted to in real life -- we'll have to take those photos ourselves. Other than sites that show mature men's feet just incidentally, there isn't going to be much of that in the magazines. It's an exceedingly youth-oriented culture, even more so than it was around 1995, which is when it seemed to me that there were more networks (the CW to name one, and who do you see on that network that's over 30 [except the parent of a superhero, i.e., Superman in "Smallville"] who functions "normally." That network doesn't believe in people over 30) that turned to the young, slick ab-600-pak crowd (definitely not the case in the first half of the 90s: straight guys were just realizing that the gay guys were the most built guys around, so they started to "catch up") and now, it's not just female beauty that sells: it's male beauty, too.
So, forget the mainstream media helping out with foot photos of mature men (I have to say to our young 26-year old guy, what looks like "mature" to you is still very boy-ish to me, but it won't look that way to you, nor should it). Somebody should start a thread for mature men and state the starting age (not to discriminate, but there IS a purpose here) and get some really nice photos (not from 60 feet away, fellas, but like Scooter's guys: closeup and personal!!!) and post them here. Hell, some of us are old enough for that. In fact, I'll go first, since I'm proposing it (and that way, I don't wonder why what "somebody" defines as "mature" doesn't match what I define as "mature").

wncMTNfoot
07-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Sorry, I'm not very focused tonight to read all the comments, but I do have one to ad.
O.K., maybe a few.
When I started looking at "A" Footbuddies message board, I think on "Bedfellow" back then, all I wanted was guys with smooth feet, like my own, and anyone over lets say 35, was considered old to me. "HEHEHE!" As I now am creeping up on the "Young" 40.

My taste has evolved to quite a large broad spectrum since then. I was with a 60 year old at my campground, and the overall experience with him and his feet was AMAZING!

With that said I still LOVE young guys feet, but I've noticed that age tends to put "character" on ones feet over the years of wear and tear. I like to read them like a book with my tongue in exploration.

As for what is here on the board, guys, that is totally up to you. What you bring here is what you get.

Our sponsors here are supplying "what sells." Obviously or there would probably not be any funding for this website at all. And, twinky feet is still putting coins in their pockets, atleat I sure hope it is. And who knows maybe they may be inspired to do a website with older "men" if there is a profitable demand for it.

So my challenge is to encourage everyone who love older men's feet to start digging around on the net, and bring the "balance" to the table.
Everyone has an equal chance to give and take.

wncMTNfoot
07-12-2011, 09:05 PM
... and by the way... "I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!"