PDA

View Full Version : FootKings2009

skatertim
04-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Hey slaves and footfans, down on your hands and knees. Now is the time to worship our huge sweaty feet, sniff our rank socks, kiss our huge feet and suck on our toes. So check out our newest pics and videos on http://www.mastertim.de over 7000 pics and monthly updates, for free previews and more stuff check out our yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefootkings and post what you think of our feet and what kind of pics you wanna see next time.

zorbabear
04-04-2009, 12:37 AM
god, i really hate that middle finger thing...it may be erotic to some of you more self-loathing queens, but i find it degrading and a turn off.

vegasguy
04-04-2009, 03:55 AM
I couldn't agree more Zorba!!!!

DavidA
04-04-2009, 10:38 AM
Why the FUCK do you people find it necessary to use the middle finger? I'll never buy your products.

whyche
04-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Perhaps it's their way of saying" they're #1!"
Just guessing. Yes I concur; it's silly

SportswearHH
04-05-2009, 02:03 AM
We must not ever talk about these senseless photos!
These "Footkings" spam all message boards, and all Yahoo groups!

The best way is: delete it and forget!

LuvBigFeet
04-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Yeah I never understood the middle finger thing either. I'm going to pay you money and you're going to treat me like a piece of S--T. Sound about right.

akeel
04-05-2009, 04:16 PM
I agree - never understood the middle finger thing, makes me laugh to see thsese idiots acting all macho trying to be straight and demeaning homosexuals. However, there is an audience for it, and it fulfills alot of guys' fantasy of being demeaned by a straight guy at his feet. To each his own, I say. Still, these footkings are always good for a laugh in my opinion.

hiker
04-06-2009, 03:21 AM
meh...i'm fine with the middle-finger thing, it's cool if they're hawt ;)

You nelly queens are a wee bit too sensitive methinks :P

BootsMcGraw
04-06-2009, 01:17 PM
Okay, gents.

Enough of the name-calling. Let's move on, before we digress into a flame war.

Some find the subject matter above arousing, others, offensive. Both opinions are okay, here. Let us agree to disagree, and celebrate our diversity, instead.

Topic closed.