PDA

View Full Version : some old pics I had been meaning to post...PLEASE comment (I love to hear feedback)

cgk81
07-08-2011, 03:24 AM
Hey guys I had actually taken these pics a while ago.
The first is just a random pics and the others are pics I took while I was having my feet worshiped by a cute guy!
Let me know what you think!

Franz
07-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Your manly feet look hot to me, cgk81. Would really enjoy seeing some sole pics of your manly dogs. Bet your feet smell really great by the end of the day, too. Thanks for posting the foot pics.

JohnRice
07-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Man, I can tell by the gorgeous legs and sweet feet that everything about you from head to toe is just prime, special. Love those thick calves. And your feet look so tasty. Your friend looks to be having a wonderful time... I know I would.

Lovely stuff.

Saved to the 'special' folder for serious, daydreaming, spank the monkey action. -A guy can wish.

snifffeet
07-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Man your feet and legs are so hot. Thanks for sharing would love to see more.

cms
07-08-2011, 04:51 PM
I wish I was the guy worshiping your hot feet!!!!

shaneripley81
07-09-2011, 12:56 AM
very hot! i'd definately love those toes in my mouth!

cordobes82
07-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Comparing them to the face of the other guy...are your feet big?? What size are they?

Hot feet and legs, I liked it!!!

alexandre
07-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Damn!! You're hot!! I love your sexy, hairy, manly legs, and those feet are something else!!

Being a legs, feet, & pubic bush guy, I bet you have one thick, sexy, bush growing around your man meat? By the way........ are you "cut or uncut"? How thick & long is your cock? Me, I love a short, medium thick dick which pokes out of the bush, on a guy. I think a medium thick poke cock is very manly!!! Gets me hard & horny whenever I see one!

By the way, did you two guys suck each other off? Did you guys eat your cum? I love to eat a sexy guys cum! It tastes great! It's so personal!!

I wish I was there sucking & licking on both your feet & toes, all the while you both went at it with each other, your one ball of sex man!!!

ihungerforurfeet27
07-10-2011, 12:59 PM
WOW! Man you have some of the sexiest, most masculine toes and tops and those beefy hairy legs are HOT! I have been looking at your pics each day since you posted them because they are sooo HOT! Your friend is pretty handsome too. Please post more. They are very sexy. :)

cgk81
07-11-2011, 02:26 AM
Comparing them to the face of the other guy...are your feet big?? What size are they?

Hot feet and legs, I liked it!!!

I am size 13! Glad you liked the pics ;-)

GymBoyNY
08-15-2011, 07:26 PM
God! Your feet are so hot. I'm into legs and ankles too so you have the complete package.

LickMyFeet
08-17-2011, 06:06 PM
Hey, cgk81...
I'm next in line to worship those huge mouthwatering feet of yours while I play with my rock solid cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!