PDA

View Full Version : old movies with nice feet scenes?

piedsdemecslyon
04-02-2009, 12:51 PM
do you you know old movies with nice foot shot?
yesterday i saw the towering inferno from 1974 with nice view of paul newman' soles

bigfoot57
04-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Gig Young in "Teacher's Pet"? (A Doris Day-Clark Gable Movie) There's a scene where a drunken Gig Young is put to bed by Mr. Gable....He covers him up to his chin leaving those beautiful, masculine bare feet in full view. Great top shots for quite awhile. Of course it's a black and white flick...but still nice to look at.

There are also some old Lon Chaney (werewolf) movies where he runs around bare foot...some scenes waking up in bed bare foot on top of the covers. He had masculine feet.

Back in the "Old Days" you got your foot shots when you could get them...few and far between.

chiefjac
04-02-2009, 05:14 PM
The B movie Sssssss has a great scene where there's a close up a the main guy's feet in the shower. Havn't seen it in years. I'd love a screen cap if anyone has it!

whyche
04-02-2009, 08:11 PM
I recall that NBC movie; there's also a very good scene where the main guy( a VERY young Dirk Benedict) is sitting at the kitchen table with his feet proped up on a chair,fully exposed soles. U-tube might have a scene of that.
Happy Hunting.

whyche
04-02-2009, 08:27 PM
There's one from 1966 called" Modesty Blaise";I remember seeing it played on tv. when I was a kid.it's one of those movies that rode the wave of the " espionage/action-adventure"-genre.There's a scene where Modesty and her lover are in her flat in Amsterdam;they both get ambushed;the next scene has a nice slow pan of her male lover, bound and gagged,starting with his tied bare feet.
Ya know, looking back ,I think that might just've been the key movie that catapulted my eternal lust for the male foot.
Other than that,"Rapa Nui" (1994) w/Jason Scott Lee and Esai Morales.
Dunno if THAT is considered an "old" movie.

Alessio
04-03-2009, 03:54 PM
these are some I remember, I saw most of them on TV, later I bought them on DVD; these are all shots of soles, so all top lovers can skip this

Wage of fear (France, 1953 b/w)
a young officer or policeman has one foot propped up on a table, nice shot of his sole; later in the movie there is a shot of another young man's soles (he has just hanged himself)

The virgin soldiers (England, 1969)
gorgeous shot of the soles of a young soldier, with his face in the background, filmed from an angle that shows his soles "from below"; there are other shots of soldiers' feet, but they are not as good as this one

Flight of black angel (USA, 1991)
young soldier kneels before a box, there are several shots of his soles (very hot in my opinion)

and more recently

When strangers appear (Australia, 2001)
about ten minutes into the movie a car approaches and the guy on the front-passenger seat has his feet "propped up on the window" (I know my english is awful, but I do not know how to describe it better); it is a great shot of his soles, it lasts only several seconds (like all the scenes described above), but it is done in a way I absoluetly love

Is it not too bad that we can never know such scenes will appear? It is always just coincidence. If I buy a movie like "Ong bak" (because of the great "foot pic" on the cover of the DVD) I will most likely be disappointed because I expect to see several foot scenes. But if I buy a movie like "When strangers appear" because I want to see a thriller, then suddenly this scene appears and afterwards I have trouble to concentrate further on the film. And most likely such a scene will not appear twice in a movie.