PDA

View Full Version : White Party Boys

footmonster
07-05-2011, 01:09 PM
http://jeffreysanker.com/press/images/WHITEPARTY_07.jpg

somecanuck
07-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Sexy guys definitely. I don't know if they'd identify as white, but regardless, I love their toes. Mmm.

culfoxio
07-05-2011, 10:29 PM
OK -- great looking guys but why is the PICTURE SOOOOO BIG??? It's hard to look at it! How can I have my posted photos look bigger when the limit is 293kb size ??

gamsky
07-05-2011, 10:51 PM
For those who don't know:

The White Party is the name of a number of circuit parties held annually, catering to the Lesbian and Gay communities. Its name comes from the requirement that party-goers dress in all or almost all white. White Parties have taken place in New York City, Fayetteville, Arkansas, Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Palm Springs, California; Los Feliz, California; and Montreal, Quebec, Canada, although the events are independent of each other.

"White party" may also refer to any party where the attendees dress all in white. Some of the most famous "white parties" are those thrown by Diddy, which are not associated with The White Party or the Gay Community.

It has nothing to do with one's race...

somecanuck
07-06-2011, 04:50 AM
Lol, I get it now.

vegasguy
07-06-2011, 04:08 PM
yeah i dont think i would cateogrize them as white, especially the dude with the Id tag :P great pic though

What exactly categorizes someone who is white?? I think we use labels way too much! We are all people. Just saying.........................

footmonster
07-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Thank you, i was just about to point that out.

somecanuck
07-07-2011, 01:29 AM
Yeah. I didn't mean to start a discussion on perception of race or ethnic background. I clearly misunderstood the awkwardly worded title of the thread. White Party Boys could either mean "party boys who are white," or as the case seems to be in this instance "boys who attend a white party".