PDA

View Full Version : Gay Camping

wncMTNfoot
07-05-2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.timberfell.com/

I just come home from a 4 day camping trip in the mountains of East Tennessee.
Might I say I had a wonderful weekend playing with and gawking at feet. These places seem to be my nitche when seeking out foot play. The pool is always full of willing recipients to have their foot touched and massaged playfully. Many of them are already playing around with each other and touching different body parts, including toes and feet.

And, I keep my tent ready to go as I find the right one I want to play with. One little Jeff Gordan look-a-like come back with me for a little fun. When I went for his toes, it was like euphoria for him. He liked it sooo much that the next thing I knew he was going down on mine. I was quite impressed with how well he was toe sucking and foot licking, and enjoying it.
I think this experiance triggered a underlying foot fetish he himself was unaware of.
We plan to meet again.

I'm hooked on seeking out non-fetishers to introduce something new to them. Most of them really like it.
I bring it up frequently in conversations I have during the day, and most are very positive about it and willing.

One young guy that had very nice BIG feet was snotty acting about his feet. Saying that feet were ugly and disgusting, ect... ect....
I commented on how nice his were, and how well he kept his them pedicured. I also mentioned to him that "the truth be known, "you are extremely ticklish on your feet, and avoid having them touched aren't you." He had no comment, and I'm SURE I was right about that.

Next time I find him drunk and horney I will find out! hehehe!

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/images/icons/icon2.gif So with that said, I invite anyone to join me. If all is well, I plan on the weekend of August 12 for my next hoorah. They will be having the "Mr. Temberfell" pagent and the place will be slammed with gay men. Ha~lea~looo~yah!

PM me if anyone ever plans to check this place out. I would love to have some buddies to join me.

My dream some day is to have enough people comming here to one day organize a foot fetish night.

Rodney - wncMTNfoot

ChicaToes
07-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Man oh man..the boy wonder could be up for that, never camped before and peelin off some sweaty, scented hiking shoes and socks sounds like some tasty fun!

alanmt
07-05-2011, 05:43 PM
well, rodney, you do have magnificent feet...it's no wonder why he went to town on em!

Rudee37
07-05-2011, 07:17 PM
Great stuff Rodney! You should take some pics of the Jeff Gordon lookalikes feet! I bet they are HOT! Were they ticklish? Thanks again!!

ftlaudft
07-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Rodney, your idea sounds wonderful! If you could get a big bunch of guys together, guys who have only talked about their foot dreams here on the Net and want to take them a step further into physical reality, you might really start a Foot Freak Revolution! You've got the personality and attitude to do it!

First, get an advertizing campaign. Use a slogan, like this:; Cyber-Virgins: Are you being oogled, but never googled? Let us turn your foot dreams into reality! Do you lead a quiet, sedate life in suburbia, but are a secret foot slut? If you're into footjobs and shrimpin', Rodney's camera will do the pimpin'.

Well, it's a start.

wncMTNfoot
07-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Great stuff Rodney! You should take some pics of the Jeff Gordon lookalikes feet! I bet they are HOT! Were they ticklish? Thanks again!!

His feet didn't seem to be too sensitive / ticklish. But they were very smooth, shaped very nice, good suckable toes and very nice nails.

He would be VERY open to pictures. I will probably take some when I see him again, but I was way too busy getting down on them to go out to the truck to get the camera this time. ;p