PDA

View Full Version : Jake Owen and a song for the foot people...

ftlaudft
07-03-2011, 09:31 PM
The handsome country singer-songwriter Jake Owen has come out with a song that should delight foot folk, even though the song is less about feet and more about a celebration of happy people enjoying the good life on a Southern night. Jake's sexy nasal twang in the song he both composed and performs is perfect for the bouncy rhythm and upbeat melody. The title "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" is also the last line of the refrain, and there's something about the way Jake pushes the plosive, breathy "'b"' sound in "'barefoot"' that for some reason really turns me on. The last time around, he repeats "'barefoot blue jean night"' three times and lifts up his GORGEOUS bare sole to the viewr to give a little visual aid. Don't miss the video clip on YouTube. That guy is so sexy, I think I would suck it if he whipped it out. His big toe, I mean...

mt20091
07-04-2011, 04:44 AM
Barefoot blue jean night video cap

ftlaudft
07-04-2011, 07:34 AM
Thank you for the cap, mt20091! I don't know what there is about it, but for some reason when I reach that part of the song, my nipples get hard and I forget about good grammar!

FootDevotee
07-07-2011, 01:02 PM
It's hot. So is he.

wncMTNfoot
07-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Thank you for the heads up. That video was very good, and nice to see it in 1080 high res. I downloaded it with realplayer too.
Jake sure has a perfect sole and is so incredibly hansome.

That lake looks like Lake Douglas, just east of Knoxville, TN. The scenery looks very familiar to me, as I have been on that lake before. I'm interested to know if he was raised up near there.

shaneripley81
07-07-2011, 11:20 PM
I know some of these have already been posted, but whatever...His feet are so HOT!

Also, I am currently searching for pics of Jake Owen that were featured in Country Weekly magazine within the last year showing him on a barefoot on a boat and wakeboarding. If I remember correctly, there was at least 1-2 close shots of his gorgeous soles. Hopefully, someone can dig these up for us.

ftlaudft
07-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Thanks for the pics and comments. I checked out Jake Owen in Wikipedia and discovered he was born and raised in Vero Beach, Florida, just a stretch north of where I live. We were ships passing in the night! Actually, it's a good thing I never did run across him or get him cornered, or he'd be way too tired to be plucking guitars!

Rodney, you should send Jake an invitation to your camping event. Wouldn't that be something? But instead of a quiet week of foot fun, you'd probably have a week of "'Goin' barefoot and crazy"' as J Ingram's song says. My obituary would read as follows:

Ftlaudft trampled to death in stampede of crazed foot freaks! Died with big smile on face!

Oh, my! I think I just had another orgasm...