PDA

View Full Version : Tops or Bottoms

Twinkletoes09
03-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Which do you prefer, the top view of the foot or the bottoms? Foot sites show lots of soles, but I like to see the tops too. That's how you see certain things you don't from the soles.. Like if their hairy or stubby or tattoos.

luv2bottom
03-29-2009, 03:58 PM
I get equally turned on by both. However, I am one of those with a submissive fetish so seeing the soles gives me a feeling of being under the guy. Yet, I definitely like to see tops. Heels are also good in a teasing sort of way. When you see some guy from the back and all you can see of his feet are his heels. It can spark the imagination.

whyche
04-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Both are good.Now I have seen top pics of guy's feet that look great and then the sole shot is bad;and vice-versa.
One of my fav. "particulars" is when a guy is barefoot,he hased to kneel down on his knees to work on something and all you see are his heels and pinky toes peeking out.

bearanthermoon
04-02-2009, 11:07 PM
I like both...tops first and then bottoms...of guys feet....What attracts me the most are the structure of veins on the guys feet, especially the sides...a symbol of sensitivity, wisdom, and power of that guy and I just want suck and eat those particular feet up.

Alessio
04-03-2009, 04:06 PM
I admit I only like soles. I agree with you that foot sites show more pics of soles, but I think these pics are mostly done in a less than perfect way.
Every good foot site should show the feet from several angles, tops and soles, side views etc. and they should show the model in a variety of poses. It's too bad that once the photographer has made up his mind of how to photograph his models, he sticks to it. Two examples for that are "Lads feet" (formerly "London lads feet") and "Czech male foot" (and it's sister site "Feetsoldiers"). They photograph the models always in the same (to me boring) way. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be mean and I also think they were better in the past, but nowadays I see it that way. But maybe I am a little bit jaded.

gbmcleod
04-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Soles are nice, but I find myself wanting to see the shape of the toes, especially the Big Toe, which, to my eyes, "leads" the foot in terms of beauty.
Also, the tops show the condition of the toenails, which is something else important to me: fungus puts me off completely and can stop me in my tracks, so I want to see toes.
It's interesting so many guys like soles since I'd figure we want to suck and lick toes. But this just shows how diverse our foot community is...

Footlover28
04-09-2009, 04:22 AM
Soles!!!!!!!!

harryjav
04-09-2009, 12:56 PM
I am a "tops" man through and through -- I can love the soles of a guy's feet provided that I am able to see how beautiful (or not) the tops of his feet are. I often find that tops can be the downfall of foot beauty since so many things can go wrong with the tops specially with the grooming of the nails and the occurrence of corns. Whatever is, male feet are the most erotic, exciting objects of desire for me!

flickfire
04-12-2009, 11:47 AM
My favorite part of a guys' foot is always the sole. I find the soles of feet look larger than the tops and you usually see more detail of the foot than you do when just looking at the tops of feet.
This is a good topic, by the way, Twinktoes.