PDA

View Full Version : Prince Harry

Twinkletoes09
03-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Does anybody have pix of the lovely Prince of hot ginger boy's feet.. That would make my day...

FootDevotee
03-29-2009, 05:11 PM
No feet pic. But here's Prince Harry's Bulge.

Twinkletoes09
04-08-2009, 03:47 PM
And that is one hellva bulge, thanx.. I'll keep.. I love that Prince.. Ginger boys do it harder!

Twinkletoes09
04-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Anybody out there have anything of Prince Harry, anything????

Twinkletoes09
04-17-2009, 08:01 PM
I found what I wanted thanx to Google..

audio-feet
04-18-2009, 09:11 AM
I love this picture !
Thank you very mutch

fructis
04-18-2009, 02:45 PM
if im correct this is a fake pic of the prince

that pic has been all over the net for a min now

Twinkletoes09
04-19-2009, 12:29 AM
Why then did the Queen Forbid a recirculation when the they sold out?! It's him!

Head2Foot
04-19-2009, 01:44 AM
Twinkletoes, I assume the Queen would be displeased with the cover because it is a portrayal of a Royal in an undignified situation, a portrayal that someone concocted by placing the prince's head on another's body. Now, there have been other portrayals of Royals in unflattering positions, but those have been either (a) an obvious impersonation of a Royal or (b) the actual Royal in an unflattering position (witness photos of Prince Harry in various states of intoxication). The Queen does nothing about those types of photos because they are obviously not the Prince or they obviously are the Prince--but this cover is different because it is a cleverly constructed depiction of the Prince using only his head and made to appear as though he had actually posed for the photo session.

I realize, Twinkle, that you'd really like that cover photo to be really all Prince Harry--and so you're searching for some explanation to support your desire. He is an attractive young man and he is known to be somewhat rebellious, but unless he really wanted to divorce himself from the Royal Family--and there is no indication of that--he would never pose for such a photo shoot.

Twinkletoes09
04-19-2009, 12:15 PM
I am so pleased that this little cover of The Bad Boy Prince turned War Hero, got so much attention... Photographer Matthew Riddle took this shot.... It is what it is... It hangs in his Gallery in New York City... I've done my research.. You should do yours... But thanks for asking! It can't be denied, The Prince or not, it's a lovely Photo! That can't be disputed... Or can it?!

aso49red
08-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Prince Harry Red Socks

alexandre
08-21-2012, 06:05 PM
No feet pic. But here's Prince Harry's Bulge.

Princeton Harry only has an average size cock. Unlike his brother Wills, he is not cut, as Wills is circumcised.

I read all about it several years ago in a British tabloid which discussed William being circumcised, and Harry not. The reason being, it is a custom of British males, of the royal family, to be circumcised after birth. Like they do here in the states.

ropedfeet
08-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Huffington Post.com has a story about Harry in Las Vegas up on their website....it appears he took off all his clothing at a party. They have posted pics on the site. There are also a few video clips of him at the pool too.

The story and pics are on the front page at TMZ.com too.

I think it says its on YouTube as well....Looks like that party got pretty wild. LOL

Just Google Harry Las Vegas you'll see them. Some good pics of him walking around at the pool too.

flickfire
08-24-2012, 11:18 PM
I saw those pics too, and I think his butt is his best ASSet! He's an adorable kid
just havin' some fun, but I'm sure he'll catch hell from the Queen for having those
pics of him taken, but he was naked!

What was he supposed to do?

akeel
08-25-2012, 12:41 AM
The reason being, it is a custom of British males, of the royal family, to be circumcised after birth. Like they do here in the states.

What countries are circumcising babies before they're born?!!!

(Tee-hee ... sorry, Alex - couldn't resist.)

ropedfeet
08-25-2012, 01:49 AM
It is a shame that he has to hear grief from anyone just for having some fun. He is not a kid. He is 28 years old and a grown man. But that is one of the many consequences of being born into that group of people.

He has a great body and he is a very hot man. I'll bet he doesn't regret that party one bit.

Wyntersteele
08-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Well, all I can say is, "Yes, your majesty."

Wyntersteele
08-25-2012, 02:32 AM
It doesn't surprise me that Harry Windsor is packin', the way he's been runnin' around. Ha!!!

ftlaudft
08-25-2012, 11:55 AM
I'd clip his toenails for him if that's what he wanted. After all, he is a prince! And not just because his grandma's a queen and he can wear a tiara or a coronet. He's a prince because he has a cute face, pretty feet and (as Wyntersteele has pointed out) a princely package. I mean, if you like that sort of thing.

He does speak English kinda funny, tho. I wonder why. Well, nobody's perfect.