PDA

View Full Version : my left foot tops

footbare
06-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Hi
A few people asked to see the tops and heres one for now!

shaneripley81
06-25-2011, 10:48 AM
great tops, footbare! very sexy!

juice
06-25-2011, 11:46 AM
very nice !

JProbe
06-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Talk about sexy feet. Perfect in every way.

bearanthermoon
06-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Very sexy left foot top! yes I am one of those people who request to see your tops. And this is why......in the Ancient Indian Art of feet reading called "Samudrika Shastra," there are various(28) different symbols that talk about someone character or destiny by the formation of veins on feet and hands. In the case, feet symbolize our character or personality of our foundation or our destiny. And here is yours below:

F>>>Wealth. Riches. Gold. Money. Gain.Abundance(spiritual/material).

This is the symbol of abundance. The person who bears this symbol on His/her hands or feet has a way of creating money, material wealth or spiritual wealth to his/her self and others. Astrological signs related to this Samudrika sign "F">>>Taurus, Libra, Aries,Cancer, Leo, Capricorn, and Aquarius.

III>>>Flowing water. Fluidity. Rain or water pouring out and downward. This person has the gift of pouring water on people who suffer from dried up lives or living. This person shines the light or illuminates others to shine like the stars. Astrological Signs related>>> Aquarius, Taurus, Pisces, Leo, Libra, or Gemini.

If you need more information email me at my Foot Buddies address or http://verndbbearanther.wordpress.com/

I hope this was helpful and your left foot tops are beautiful with those gorgeous veins and well-shaped toes! Delicious!

entrprse1701
06-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Oh Yea! Love the view! Thank You :))

beneyw
06-28-2011, 05:51 AM
I am a foot tops man and these pics are just perfect. Oh, how my tongue would love to worship those perfect toes!!!

Morton
06-28-2011, 09:27 PM
wow, what a near perfect pair of feet. I'd love to lick those toes