PDA

View Full Version : Jan Simun on malefeet4u.com

MaleFeet4u
06-24-2011, 08:02 AM
http://www.malefeet4u.com/site/

The set includes 437 images.
Feet-back is very welcome.

Jan Simun is a bit of a dark horse. Unassuming in his demeanor, he doesn’t look like the kind of guy we usually get around here, but once in front of the camera he really lets go. Shoes fly away and soon our screens are filled with his soft skin. Not afraid of a bit of hard work these feet are slightly calloused along their worn areas and make for some very delectable viewing.

ftlaudft
06-24-2011, 08:54 AM
There's something very different and sensual about this guy's expression. As though he might be a vampire! But I'd let him bite me. I'd bite him back, too! Any place he wanted...

coldfeet
06-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Guys with light eyes like that and dark hair are gorgeous.

ropedfeet
06-24-2011, 09:57 PM
He is a vampire FtLaud, I saw him at one of our meetings.

he does have a very different look, I think he's pretty sexy.

:D

bearanthermoon
06-25-2011, 04:42 PM
He is a Vampire! And he has very veiny feet! But I would be the one sucking! LOL! And I am sure he'd like it! He is the type that likes being eaten!

ftlaudft
06-26-2011, 07:18 PM
People don't realize that vampires make excellent housepets and/or lovers. Since they don't eat regular food, they won't run up your grocery bill. And they take up very little space, since they can sleep hanging upside down in your broom closet.

Now, just look at that cute face and adorable feet of Jan Simun. I'm not saying he's a vamp, but if he starts a Foot and Fang club you can bet I'll be a charter member!

Wouldn't you love to shrimp those sexy toes? Sure, vampires get a little wild in their lovemaking, especially on nights of the full moon. But a hot session with Jan would be worth having to get a little transfusion or two. Just my opinion.

MaleFeet4u
06-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the comments about Jan ;)

I think he even plays in some gay movies...;)