PDA

View Full Version : foot bliss on YouTube

ftlaudft
03-18-2009, 01:32 PM
There's lotsa good stuff on YouTube for people into feet and my latest discovery is a couple of Dutch boys who do a Metallica song. Just punch in the username and title "'Arpeggio - The Unforgiven"' and you'll see two young Dutch boys sitting barefoot on a blanket a-twanging away on their guitars. The one boy positions himself with his soles right in the viewer's face and they strum away for almost eight minutes.

True, if their Mama paid for the singing lessons, she really should get her money back. But the guitar playing is talented and soulful. And the gorgeous bare feet are a mouthful.

Another clip on YouTube worth checking out is ""Feet Dreams"' by the phantom smoker rm3283. Guys who love feet will get the message. He's also done a few bastinado clips and although most people will not be moved by the idea of inflicting pain, still the feet being held close to the camera give us a chance to lust in the intimate closeness to the guy's feet. He really does have great feet, although many of us would prefer to forget the belts on the soles and would use tongues rather than whips.

ftlaudft
03-19-2009, 01:22 PM
The smoker who did ""Feet Dreams"" rm3283 has just posted his 97th video clip and it's a winner. The title ""Married Foot Buddies"" is a big barefoot step in the right direction and refers to two gentleman callers who replied to rm3283's invitation to worship his feet on cam. One guy chomps down on rm3283's toes and in the last minute rm3283 slurps the winsome toes of another dude. Ah, the ecstasy!

Both gentlemen claim to be married and have wives not interested in feet. So they are logically driven to the bare feet of other lustful foot-loving men. Of course they are! And so long as they keep grinding out videos like this, who's going to question their sexual identity?

rm3283 doesn't really need a wife or husband but he sure could use a housekeeper. But he keeps his beautiful feet in good shape so who's complaining?

ftlaudft
03-19-2009, 09:46 PM
The two video clips discussed above, "Feet Dreams" and "'Married Foot Buddies,"' have been removed from YouTube. I wonder why. They showed foot love and same-sex foot worship. But so do many other video clips on YouTube.

Homophobes are still a formidable threat. But progress is being made. Although Bush refused to sign the UN resolution to decriminalize same-sex acts, Obama has promised to sign.

Admittedly the clips that have been censored were not Academy Award material. But the censorship shows the attitudes of uneducated bigots. It's our foot dreams and the dreams of our foot buddies - and the way we lead our lives - that's being attacked. I''m so glad we have a new president!

luv2bottom
03-20-2009, 12:25 PM
I agree ftlaud, I have saved several clips, hot ones too, on you tube to find them taken off in a day or two. Yet, anything that's female on female, or female dominating a man with their feet stays on. Not to mention that females feet video outnumber male feet by about 95%. What gets me even angrier in when there is a male on male foot video someone has the nerve to leave a message complaining about it when guys into guy's feet have to search frantically for them going through all the fish videos.

ftlaudft
03-21-2009, 08:09 AM
It's a jungle out there, luv2bottom, and some of the moral squads deciding what we can and cannot view are simply mean and ignorant. But we live in new times. Our Supreme Court knocked down the sodomy laws in this country just a few years ago and our new President is signing the UN resolution to decriminalize homosexuality all over the world. It's sites like this, FootBuddies, that have helped many of us discover and accept who we are and realize we are not alone. I might have been pushed back in the closet years ago. But today I'm proud and determined to be who I am, I will love whoever I want to love, I will lust over any body part I choose (hands, feet, pecker, bellybutton) and anyone who tries to get in my way will face a wrath of angels!

flickfire
03-22-2009, 01:18 PM
You Tube does seems to have a bias in preferring female foot videos over male ones, but thanks for the heads up on the first two videos ftlaud, and I better hurry up and check them out too, before YouTube finds a reason to yank those off it's site!

flickfire
03-22-2009, 01:21 PM
Come to think of it, I HAVE seen that Dutch boy video, and it is wonderful!