PDA

View Full Version : Foot Fun in Los Angeles and surrounding areas

sean_rich
03-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Openly Gay Asian/Pacific Islander, 5'9", 200ish lbs bearish body, shaved head and goatee and size 10 flat feet, in Los Angeles seeking guys feet in L.A. or surrounding areas for some foot fun. I'm into foot worship and mutual foot play. Pedal pumping and seeing guys playing drums while barefooted is a plus, but not a requirement. Race is not an issue, but prefer ages no younger than 5 years less and no older than 5 more from my age of 31. Hit me up, if you're interested in hooking up. Ciao!!

Sean

BootsMcGraw
03-16-2009, 08:18 PM
...but prefer ages no younger than 5 years and no older than 65 from my age....
Please tell me you made a typo here. No younger than five years?!?

What is your acceptable age range? I think there are going to be some serious misunderstandings if you don't clarify.

sean_rich
03-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Yes It was a typo. I was meant to say, "not 5 years from my age" because I'm 31 years old. It was towards guys who is not younger than 26 years old to my age. How can we delete this enitre message? I would like to retype my age bracket and the message itself so it's understandable by everyone.

Thank you for your time and helped catched my grammar error before it would have went through some serious issue.

Sean

BootsMcGraw
03-17-2009, 09:51 PM
...I would like to retype my age bracket and the message itself so it's understandable by everyone....
I've taken care of it for you. See your edited message above.