PDA

View Full Version : Scott Bakula: Pictures!!

Footlover28
03-09-2009, 02:27 PM
As someone requested: Some pix of Scott Bakula.

He bares his soles in Quantum Leap several times. These are from 'Shock Theater', the last episode of this series' third season.

There's also a movie called 'I-Man' from 1986. It's not his best one but you can see an absolute close up of one of his soles. Maybe the best scene on this flick. But I haven't found any captures yet...

Please enjoy the already found ones...

And SORRY 'bout the quality.

blck4whtguys
03-09-2009, 09:42 PM
WOW! How big are his feet. They look wonderful.

roughfeet
03-09-2009, 10:19 PM
In one "Quantum Leap" episode, he comes back as a woman. There are a few closeups of his feet in heels, but tops only and painted nails....didn't do much for me. These pix you posted are great. His soles are amazing and I see that he has really high arches. Thanks!

bighairyfootage
03-10-2009, 09:32 AM
in one of the enterprise episodes he is in shower and they do a long close up of him rising in shower, the best footage so far beutiful tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juice
03-10-2009, 09:33 AM
I always loved scott's feet ! There was a tv series out where he was a captain of a space ship and quite often you would see his feet .

Footlover28
03-10-2009, 01:00 PM
I always loved scott's feet ! There was a tv series out where he was a captain of a space ship and quite often you would see his feet .

you're right. It's Enterprise and his role name is Jonathan Archer. You know what I mean: ARCHer!!

roughfeet
03-12-2009, 08:33 PM
I'd love to see his tops. I'll bet he has great toes and toenails.

bighairyfootage
03-13-2009, 07:58 AM
the Enterprise episode is called UNEXPECTED

shows close clear shot of both feet tops

Sniffeur
03-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Wow. I've always wanted to sniff that actor's feet when i was a kid watching that show (Quantum Leap). Thanks for the pics!

Footlover28
03-24-2009, 02:35 PM
I'd love to see his tops. I'll bet he has great toes and toenails.

I hope you had the chance to see them as I posted the links here. But, wondering, they aren't here anymore.

Is it copyright abusive if the source link is posted in the pics? I don't know exactly...

If so, I'm very sorry!!!

Rockyvoet
03-29-2009, 06:20 AM
As someone requested: Some pix of Scott Bakula.

He bares his soles in Quantum Leap several times. These are from 'Shock Theater', the last episode of this series' third season.

There's also a movie called 'I-Man' from 1986. It's not his best one but you can see an absolute close up of one of his soles. Maybe the best scene on this flick. But I haven't found any captures yet...

Please enjoy the already found ones...

And SORRY 'bout the quality.

wow thanks, those are the feet of the men I like, the soccerdad types. Bet he his feet have that manly smell, combination of men, dad, cheese, warmth, mmmm, what do you guys think??