PDA

View Full Version : ERIC BANA some pics and help wanted

nickyfr
05-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Hi guys,

I think there's really something about this guy and his feet.

I came across those great pics of him. But I also remember seeing his soles in a movie where's he's floating in a huge blue bathtube... If anyone had screencaps of this scene, better versions of those attached or any other good pic of him, I'd be really grateful :)

alanmt
05-29-2011, 05:41 PM
in the move HANNA, he can be seen getting out of a river in just rolled up long johns (very nice) with a close up of his bare foot stepping on a rock...that's all i got.

gbmcleod
05-29-2011, 10:43 PM
...I think the foot photos are much better on there...

harryjav
05-29-2011, 10:44 PM
Eric Bana is one of the male celebrities with the most beautiful feet. IRF posted a big version of that scene from The Hulk showing his beautifully shaped feet. However, I also noted a brief glimpse of his feet in sandals -- pretty close-up as I recall -- in TROY where he was going up the stairs of a boat.

It would be great to find screen caps of this. Thanks!

redboy21
05-29-2011, 11:59 PM
Also check out the movie "The Kids Are Alright." There are some sex scenes with his bare feet.

On a different note. Does anyone remember the post about Movies with bare feet in them? There were lots of movies listed and I was going to look for some of them but forgot to write them down.

TheWolf9
05-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Eric Bana played Romulan villain Nero in 'Star Trek' (2009). Nero is a major crush I have and I would do anything for Nero's feet. Unfortunately, there are no shots of Nero's feet, but he wears awesome boots. Heck, I even ordered a $300 pair of Nero boots.

http://withfriendship.com/images/g/32705/Nero-(Star-Trek)-pic.jpg

luv2bottom
05-30-2011, 12:54 PM
Also check out the movie "The Kids Are Alright." There are some sex scenes with his bare feet.

On a different note. Does anyone remember the post about Movies with bare feet in them? There were lots of movies listed and I was going to look for some of them but forgot to write them down.

I don't remember him in "The Kids are Alright".

nickyfr
05-30-2011, 02:41 PM
Yeah, redboy is probable mistaking with Mark Ruffalo...

here's another one :)

redboy21
05-30-2011, 05:17 PM
Yeah, redboy is probable mistaking with Mark Ruffalo...

here's another one :)

You're right. What a dufus I am. Sorry guys.